Chapter 61 - Lazy days

Important A/N at the end of the chapter

________________

Aria's POV

One Direction's heart throb going to be a DAD?!

One Direction's heart throb Harry Styles, 22, future daddy?
Last Friday we saw Styles with girlfriend Aria Smith, 21, leaving the hospital and Smith looked very pregnant.
We all thought that Styles and Smith was quits but after Friday afternoon it looks like the couple is back together and expecting? Or maybe they were quits because Smith cheated on Styles and got pregnant?
What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comment below.

"Can you believe this bullshit?" I ask Harry that is seated next to me on the bed. We have been watching movies the whole day in bed, enjoying each other's company. That was until I got a notification on my phone from Teen magazine.

"What sweetheart?" He asks looking slowly at me before looking back to the television screen. I hand him my cellphone to look at the article that was written about us.

His eyes look over the text on the screen with a frown between his eyebrows.

"How can they say that you cheated on me? That is a false statement!" He says angrily.

"I know baby. But it's okay. Let's just give them the truth? Maybe post something on social media?" I suggest trying to let him calm down. I don't want our lazy day filled with laughter and cuddles to change to Harry being angry with the media that we can't do anything about.

"Yeah! That's a good idea. I wanted to do that a while ago but I didn't know how you would feel about that." He says kinda shy but with a smile on his face. "I'm going to take one of your bump. Just sit like that." Harry instructed. I nod with a smile on my face while Harry takes out his phone. With a smile he snaps the photo and quickly wrote something before showing it to me.

@harry_styles: 6 months pregnant! 😊 Can't wait to meet my little daughter in 3 months! I love my little princess and her mommy @Aria_Smith so much! ❤️xx

I read through the caption with a smile on my face. Tears start to appear in my eyes when I look up to Harry.

"I love you so much." I say giving him back his phone with a smile on my face. I wipe the few tears that escaped from my eyes away while looking at the man of my dreams. He pressed the post button before setting his phone on the bedside table looking back to me.

"I love you so much." He whispers even though we are the only people in the room. His eyes move between my eyes and my lips while he slowly leans in closer to me. Slowly I feel his lips wrap around my bottom one.

Harry's hands move to the bottom of my bum and pull me to sit on his lap. Straddling him, I deepened the kiss when I push my tongue past his lips. I feel Harry's tongue fight mine for dominance which he won.

"Harry." I moan against his lips. I feel him smile in the heated kiss. He only pulls my body closer to his as far as my bump will aloud him, not that I minded. I love being so close to Harry.

"Baby." Harry moans back. His deep raspy voice in a moan only turns me on even more. I give him back a moan while I push my fingers through his soft locks.

"H-Harry."

"Yeah baby. Moan my name." Harry moans back but that was not the reason why I said his name.

"Ouch!" I suddenly say when I feel n pain in my stomach. My hands remove themselves from around Harry's neck to my belly. Harry stopped kissing me and look at me with a confused expression.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He asks. When he sees my pained expression and my hands on my bump his confused expression turns into an urgent expression.

"I just felt the baby kick. With a lot of force." I say with a small smile even though it did kinda hurt when she kicked me.

"She kicked? Again? Hey baby girl. Kick for daddy again." Harry talks to my bump like the baby can hear and understand him. Not long after I felt a forced kick again.

"Harry. Stop telling your daughter to kick me. It hurts." I playfully scold with a smile on my face. I love it when Harry talks to my baby bump. It's like he and the baby has some kind of connection. It was super cute to be honest.

"Baby girl, only little kicks okay? Don't hurt mummy." He replays with a smile while he rubs my bump where the baby last kicked.

"We should really start looking for names." I say after a few seconds of silence. Harry still rubs my bump every few seconds when he looks up at me.

"We should. When is your due date?" I move from Harry's lap to sit next to him on the bed. My legs started to hurt from straddling him so long.

"Somewhere in December." I replay laying my head against his shoulder. Harry moved down so that we are laying down with my head against his chest and his arms around my waist.

"Louis would love that. To have a birthday month buddy. He always complains because his birthday is so late in the year." Harry says with a smile. I only smile back while tracing his tattoos with my finger.

Lazy days like these with Harry is my most favorite days. Lying in bed, cuddling, kissing. I can't ask for more.

I realized that Harry is the one for me. He is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, there is no doubt about that. The way he reacted when he found out I'm pregnant. Well, I was not there the first time he found out when Niall spilled the beans but when he confronted me he seemed happy about the idea. He is still so supportive with the whole pregnancy, I couldn't be more happy that he is here with me. To think I wanted to do this all alone? What was I thinking? I couldn't do this without him. He is my rock, my life, my love, my everything. I surely can't live without him and I surely don't want to either.

______________

A/N
Hey guys!!

So... I've got something important to ask you all. I've been thinking about writing a new book? Would you guys be interested in reading another book of mine? It's also a Harry Styles fanfic but a CEO fanfic. Would you read that? Please let me know?

Also! What would you like for the baby's name? Remember she is a GIRL. Leave names in the comments and I'll choose the one that got in the comments the most. So leave your thoughts!!

What did you think about this cute lazy day chapter of Harry and Aria? They are absolutely sooo cute together, right?

Don't forget to vote-comment-follow!

Till next time lovies!

All the love