Chapter 51 - Not what you think

Harry's POV

Where the hell can Aria be? She said she's going out to concentrate on her music because we made to much noise watching the game but it was 9 pm and she still wasn't back.

Leaving countless messages and voicemails she still hasn't contacted back. Where the hell can she be?

I sit down on the couch with my head in my hands worried sick about Aria. Two soft knocks on the door got me immediately on my feet and walking very fast to the door. Maybe she lost her key card? 

I quickly unlock the door and open it.

"Aria! I've been worried sick. Where were-" I cut myself off when I looked up but wasn't met with that amazing brown eyes I love so much. Instead I was met with grey-green ones...

"Sophie? What are you doing here?"

"Harry.. I need... I need to tell you something. Can I come in?" With hesitation I opened the door wider, letting her come in. I know Aria doesn't like her and she would flip if she found Sophie in our hotel room.

She walks straight to the bedroom. I followed her, not really knowing why she's going to the bedroom.

"Umm Sophie? The living room is this way." I say showing behind me as I stand in the doorway of the bedroom.

"Oh I know. But I think it's a little more private in here. Don't you think?" She asks sitting down on the edge of the bed. I only shrug my shoulders before walking over to the chair in the bedroom and sitting down.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?" Sophie looked around the room, everywhere except at me.

"I had a little chat with Aria." With the mention of Aria's name my head snapped up to look at Sophie.

"You know where she is? Where is she? I've been calling her non stop and she hasn't answered." I stand up and walk to where she is sitting on the bed and take a seat next to her.

"Umm, I saw her at the coffee shop down the road." Immediately I'm on my feet and walk over to my bedside table to get my car keys.

"Harry!" Sophie stopped me before I was out the door. "She is not there anymore. That's what I came to talk to you about." I furrow my eyebrows and walk back to where she is standing at the edge of the bed.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Well, I saw her at the coffee shop and I went over to apologize about the whole 'visiting you' thing. But she told me you already told her. And I thought she meant everything so I said I'm sorry about the kiss. It didn't mean anything. Turns out, she didn't know." All I could see was red. I was so angry at her. She told Aria about the kiss?! She was never meant to find out!

"What the hell do you mean you told her? You told her about the fucking kiss?! What's wrong with you? Are you trying to sabotage my relationship-the only good relationship- I ever had?" I started screaming at her. She needs to know how angry I'm at her right now. This could mean the end of my relationship with Aria and Sophie doesn't give a fuck about that. She can only think about herself.

"She deserved to know!" Sophie went on. Sophie wasn't the one who was suppose to tell her. I was. Now I can't explain myself because Sophie already ruined that for me.

I could feel my anger boil inside of me. Sophie looks at something behind me but I'm so focused on getting my anger under control before I do something I'll regret.