Chapter 28 - Birthday surprises (Part 2)

Aria's POV

After an hour of getting ready for the surprise Harry has for me, I was finally ready.

I decided on a pinkish flowey summer shirt with some denim shorts. For shoes I decided to put my white lacy pumps on. I did my make-up natural and put my hair up in a messy pony tail. I sprayed on some of my perfume and quickly packed my swimsuit in a big bag that said 'Hello Summer' on it.

I look at myself one more time in the mirror before going out the door meeting Harry in the living room.

"Wow." He said when I came into view. "You look breathtaking."

I could feel a blush creeping to my cheeks. I gave him a shy smile and thanked him.

"So, are you ready?" He asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say and walk with him out of the door.

We walk to Harry's black Range Rover and climb in.

"Where are we going?" I ask Harry.

He starts the car and begin driving. He puts his large hand on my thigh while he concentrates on the road.

"That's a surprise." He says looking over at me for a second then focusing back on the road.

"Harry." I groan. "You know I hate surprises."

"Well, you will like this one." He said giving me a smirk.

I didn't push him for an answer because as I know him he wouldn't tell me. I just turned and looked out of the window trying to figure out where we are going.

After an hour we came to a stop. I look outside but only saw trees.. It looked like the woods.

"Um, Harry? Are we at the right place?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He said and climbed out of the car. I watch him as he walked at the front of the car and to my door to open it for me.

"Are you going to kill me or something?" I joke with him.

"No baby. I'm not going to kill you, not on your birthday at least." I looked at him with big eyes before he burst out with laughter. "Baby, you had to see your face." He says in between laughs.

"Oh shut up." I say trying to be serious but couldn't help to laugh with Harry. His laugh is so contagious that you can't help but laugh with him.

"Come on." He said. I turned around to get my bag before walking with Harry into the woods.

After a while Harry came to a stop and turned around to look at me.

"Okay, now you need to put this on." He says showing me a blindfold. I hate it when he does this.

"Why?" I moan.

"Oh stop moaning and just put the thing on." He says smirking and handing the blindfold over.