Chapter 29 - What 'activities?'

Aria's POV

"Love? ... Baby? ... Darling?" I heard someone say something in my ear. I groan in annoyance that this person doesn't want to let me sleep any longer.

"What?" I moan, "Leave me alone, I just want to sleep." I heard someone chuckle and knew it was Harry.

"Come on baby, you need to get up so we can get to rest of your birthday surprises." Harry whispered in my ear. I don't really know why he whispered it to me, I mean we are the only people in the car... or I think we are still in the car.

Slowly I opened my eyes. Yip.. we are still in the car.

"Haz.." I groan, "I just want to get some sleep."

"You can sleep as long as you like when we get back. Now come on, you need to get into dry clothes or your going to get sick." He is such a protective boyfriend, always looking out for me. I can't believe how lucky I am to have Harry in my life.

"Babe, I'm sleepy." I whine. I heard Harry sign before I felt myself being lift up in the air. I let out a squeal but then I felt Harry's strong arms going under my legs and my back.

"If you don't want to walk then I guess I have to carry you." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead. I felt Harry close the car door with his foot and then starting walking to the hotel. Man, I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open.

I felt the elevator starting to move and that annoying music playing. Then the elevator came to a stop and Harry started walking again. I wonder how he is going to open the door with me in his arms.

I guess we came to the hotel door and somehow Harry managed to open the door with me still in his arms.

"Char!" I heard Harry yell out. Char? Why would he look for her?

"What happened to her?" I heard Charlotte ask.

"She is just tired from all our activities today." Harry said back.

"Activities?" Charlotte asks in a sexy kind of voice.

"Charlotte!" I groan but still keep my eyes close.

"Oh, so she is awake." I heard her say again.

"Yeah, but she needs to get ready for that thing. You remembered?" Harry asks her. What thing?

"Yeah, now come on Ari, let me do my magic." Charlotte said.

I felt Harry starting to walk again and then my body was placed on something soft. I think it's the couch.

"Char.. I'm so tired. I just want to sleep." I groan again. Wow, I'm groaning a lot today and the best part is that it's my birthday and I shouldn't be groaning. But I'm just so tired from all that swimming with Harry that I really just want to sleep in Harry's arms.

"Arianna Madison Smith! You will get your lazy ass off that couch and walk to your room so we can get ready for your party!" Charlotte yelled at me. She only used my full name when she is really annoyed with me... Or angry. I guess she is both right now.

My eyes snapped open. "Fine." I groan and roll my eyes at her. Getting off the couch I gave Harry a peck on the lips and walk to our bedroom we are staying at here in the hotel.

"So..." Charlotte says when she walked into the room and closed the door behind her. "What 'activities' did you and Harry had?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Not the activities that your thinking, your dirty bastard." I say chuckling. "You know I'm still a virgin and I'm not planning to lose it now."

"What? Your still a virgin? I thought you and Brandon did it already. Well, how he always talked it kind of sounded like it."