Chapter 31 - Meeting Aria's parents

Harry's POV

"You got everything, love?" I ask Aria as I watch her run around the hotel room making sure we don't forget anything.

It's been 2 weeks since Aria's birthday and we finally have a three week break. A well deserved break if you ask me. For the first week we are going to visit Aria's parents back in South Africa because she didn't got the chance to see them on her birthday and I know how much she misses them. Then our second week we are going to visit my parents back in England and our final week we are going to spend together. Because it's our anniversary that week.

"Yeah, I think so." She breathes out still looking around.

"What are you looking for?" I ask with a smirk.

"Just making sure we haven't forgot anything."

"Well, I'm sure the hotel manager will contact me if I forget anything and if not, then it's a lucky fans day if they found something that belongs to me or you."

"Yeah, but what if it's something important?" She asks still looking around.

"Well it can't be that important if you forgot it, now is it?" I ask.

"Ugg, your right. I just have to stop worrying so much." She says giving me a hug. Immediately I wrap my arms around her waist and just hold her in my arms. Having her in my arms is the best feeling.

"Baby?" I ask her.

"Mhmm?" She says looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"How is your parents like?" To be honest, I'm kind of nervous meeting her parents. And don't even get me started on her older brother.

"Are someone nervous?" She says looking up at me with a smirk on her lips.

"No... Okay, yeah, maybe I am." I say looking down.

"Oh don't worry Harry. You'll be fine. My parents will love you and I'm one hundred percent sure my 16 year old sister will. She is a huge One Direction fan and to let you in on a little secret.. you're her favourite." This brought a smile on my face. Maybe I can win with one person then. "My brother may be a little bit hard on you at first and play 'mister tuff guy' but he is actually a really softie. So don't worry about them. They'll love you. Just be your cute adorable self." She says giving me a peck on the lips. "Now let's go or we are going to be late for our flight."

I grabbed our bags and walked with Aria to the car that is waiting for us downstairs. To be honest, I'm really worried about meeting her family. What if they don't like me and make me and Aria to brake up. That would be the end of me.

******

This plane ride was over way to quickly. We just landed here in South Africa and now I'm going to meet Aria's family.

Aria and I walked hand in hand into the airport to get our suite cases. Once we got them Aria lead the way.

As we were walking, Aria stopped and looked at two women with a big smile on her face.

One was clearly old, maybe in her forties, with brown hair and a very excited girl jumping next to her with blonde hair.

"Aria!" The blonde girl yelled and ran to Aria. Aria dropped her bag and gave the girl a tight hug.

"I missed you so much Layla." Aria said to the girl.

The women with the brown hair also walked up to Aria and gave her a hug and kiss.

"So, who is this handsome young man?" The women asks.

"Mom! That's Harry freaking Styles!" The blonde girl squealed with a big smile on her face.