Chapter 47 - First time

4 months later

Aria's POV

"Who says your not perfect? Who says?" I sing the end of my new song I wrote last week.

"Thank you New York!" I scream into the microphone. "Please help me welcome.. One Direction!" Screams filled the arena. I waved one last time to the crowd and walk offstage. Almost immediately the first notes of 'What makes you beautiful" starts playing and the crowd got even louder.

These last four months went by in a blur. Harry had his 22nd birthday in February. I threw him a party and everything. When we got back at the hotel things got a little out of hand. We were making out and stuff.. Then when things got headed I stopped it. I know, I know. I got him all worked up and then just stopped. But he was so understanding and said he doesn't want to take things further if I'm not ready. That was 2 months ago.

Now we are in April. The tour is ending in two months. I really can't believe it. It feels like yesterday I walked into that interview when meeting Harry and the rest of the boys. Can't believe that's a year ago.

"Baby?" I hear Harry ask walking into the hotel room.

"Bedroom!" I shout back. Not long after Harry comes waltzing into the room.

"Get dressed. I'm taking you out." He says with his charming smile.

"Go where?" I ask getting off the bed and walking over to him. I pull my hands around his neck and give him a kiss on the lips.

"On a lunch date before the concert tonight." I smile at his words then quickly walk to my suitcase to get dressed.

____________

"This is cute." I answer as we walk into a cute little cafe at the end of the street.

Some fans and paparazzi noticed us and started follow us while taking pictures but Harry and I don't pay attention to them and try to continue with our day out.

"Not as cute as you. Especially with this outfit on." Harry smirks. I feel his arm laced around my waist as we walk to a empty table and sit down.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I ask looking down at myself.

Harry only chuckle before taking my hand from across the table and looking into my eyes. "I think it's adorable." He says.

I smile looking down again and feeling good with myself for my outfit choice. I knew the white crop top and Aqua blue skirt would be a hit.

"Thank you." I whisper. Harry squeezes my hand before I feel the presence of someone else standing by our table.

"Hi! I'm Rosie and I'll be your waiter today." The blonde says with a fake smile and clearly checking Harry out. Luckily his hand is still in mine but that doesn't seem to bother Rosie. "What can I get you today?" She continues. Harry let's go of my hand and look through the menu.

"Um.. I'll have a chicken sandwich with some coke." Harry says while Rosie writes down his order with a smile. "And you baby? What would you like?" Harry asks sitting his menu down on the table and looking over at me. The blonde looks over at me waiting impatiently for me to answer. What's her problem? I'm the customer and if she continues with this shitty attitude she won't get a tip.