Chapter 71 - Honeymoon

(Not edited)

Harry's POV

Finally.. the honeymoon.

After our beautiful wedding and our memorable dance together it was finally time for the honeymoon. I was waiting outside the hotel door for Aria that is busy getting dressed. All our bags is already packed and in the car, I'm just waiting for my beautiful wife.

 All our bags is already packed and in the car, I'm just waiting for my beautiful wife

She came out in her casual clothes. I must say, her body looks amazing even after having Noelle. You wouldn't even say she had a baby with that killer body.

As I look at her face I couldn't help but smile. This beautiful women were my wife, she was finally all mine.

I walked up to her, wrapping my arms around her small body and immediately planting my lips on her own. Her red plum lips taste like cherry chap stick making me want to stay here forever. I slip my tongue on her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gracefully accepts. My tongue invades her mouth, kissing her with so much love and passion.

Soon enough we hear someone clear they throat making us disconnect from each other.

"I don't want to ruin your fun," Louis teased, "but safe it for the honeymoon." Aria turned bright while I just had a smile on my face.

The honeymoon.. man, I can't wait for that.

"What do you want, Louis?" I ask him, grabbing Aria by my side giving her a light squeeze.

"Just to say that your car are here to take you to the airport." With a cheeky smirk he turns around and walk back to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" Aria asks as n grab her hand and start walking towards the elevator.

"That, my darling, is a surprise." I say giving her a kiss on the lips one last time before we enter the elevator.

Back on the main floor all our family and friends waited to say goodbye. Aria said goodbye to everyone but had Noelle in her arms the whole time.

We decided not to take Noelle with us. It was more my mum's suggestion, saying we can take two weeks off of parenting and enjoy our honeymoon while it lasts. Aria wasn't really comfortable with the whole idea but my mum assured us that if something goes wrong she will call immediately but she doubt it would be necessary.

So after saying goodbye, Aria leaving a few tears because she had to leave Noelle behind, we were finally in the car on our way to the airport.

"I don't feel comfortable leaving her." Aria said laying her head down on my shoulder. I grab her left hand with the beautiful ring on the ring finger before giving her hand a kiss.