Chapter 59 - His first time

Aria's POV

So, today is my two months scan and Harry is coming with me.

After last night, I had my doubts. I was actually mad at myself that I invited him to join me but then again this is also his baby and I can't get that smile out of my head when I asked him if he wants to join. He was so happy. He looked like a kid getting the best presents ever on Christmas.

With n groan I get out of bed and start getting ready for today. I just decided to wear something comfortable because I'm just going to the doctors but also something stylish if some fans or paparazzi sees me.

Not long after I'm done there is a knock on my door. With furrowed brows I slowly walk over to the door.

"I'm not expecting someone." I thought to myself as I walk to the door.

Slowly I opened the door but a surprised gasp left my mouth. There stood the last person I expected to be here... Harry.

"Um. Hi." He says nervously running his hand through his hair. "I um.. I'm sorry to come here uninvited, Niall gave me the address."

"No um, it's fine. Please come in." I say opening the door wider to let Harry in.

He stepped into the apartment I call my home since the breakup. He looks around before turning back to me standing in the doorway.

"You have a lovely place." He says giving me a small smile which I return.

"Thank you. Charlotte and I picked it out after the break- Um.. You know after.." I don't know how he feels about the whole breakup. Yeah, I know, why should I care how he feels when I was so hurt by this boy, but now that I know the truth -or I hope is the truth- I can't help but feel sorry for him. Everything he went through, the crying onstage to the constant calling me trying to explain broke my heart just a bit more. He must really love me if he went through all that trouble with me being stubborn and didn't want to talk to him to today, being here ready to go together to our baby's scan.

"Yeah, I know." He mumbled looking at the ground with a sad expression. With a sign I walk over to him, not wanting him to be sad at such an important day for both of us. Surprising both of us I gave Harry a hug.

Without a second thought I felt Harry's arms wrap around my waist giving me a squeeze while burying his face into the crook of my neck. I felt his breath on my neck as he takes intakes and exhale. I truly missed this, being so close to him.

"Lets just forget about that right now. Today is suppose to be a happy day, only tears of joy is allowed." I say trying to light up the mood. I only feel Harry nod before he takes a big breath and lets me go.

"To be honest, I can't wait to see the baby." He says with a big smile, all the sadness out of the window.

It felt like my world had stopped when I felt a pressure on my tummy. Looking down I see Harry's hands still on my flat stomach but a big smile on his face.

"Lets go see our baby." I say giving him a small smile.

_____________________________

Harry's POV

Aria and I are sitting in the waiting room by the doctors waiting to go inside to see our baby. All around me were children, crying babies and pregnant women with some of their husbands. To see how big some of the women's tummy's are made me kind of nervous. Is Aria's tummy going to be that big?

Looking next to me to Aria's tummy and back to the women in front of me with a big tummy, I just can't picture Aria with that big tummy.

"What are you thinking about?" Aria asks snapping me out of my confusion. Taking my eyes from the lady and her big tummy and look over to Aria and was met with that beautiful brown eyes I love so much.