Chapter 49 - Guilt

Harry's POV

Through the whole evening last night, Aria never once cuddled me or even touched me. I tried to cuddle her throughout the night but every time -even in her sleep- she moved away from me. She must be very mad and disappointed in me about this whole Sophie thing.

I mean, yeah, I could've told her that Sophie visited me in my dressing room but nothing major happened so I didn't felt the need to tell her anything and start something that is non existent.

But then again, if Aria's ex came to visit her I would like to know. No, not like to know, I would want to know.

Ugh, I wasn't fair with Aria.

I decided to climb out of bed and go make Aria a 'I'm sorry' breakfast.

In the kitchen I quickly got to work. I made some heart shaped pancakes and cut up some strawberries. I also place a note by her breakfast.

Quietly I walk back into the room and see my sleeping beauty peacefully sleeping in bed.

Aria's POV

"Ari baby? Please wake up." I heard Harry's voice pulling me out of my slumber. What does he want now? Can't he just let me sleep in peace for a few hours without bothering me?

I decided to wake up and see what he wants. If he is going to talk about the whole Sophie thing then he can just leave me now and not waste his breath.

Slowly I open my eyes. My vision is a little bit blurry from my slumber but I quickly blinked my eyes to get a better vision. And then I saw Harry standing next to me with breakfast in his hands and a big smile on his face.

"Good morning beautiful. I hope you slept well. I made you some breakfast." Quickly he put the  tray of homemade breakfast on my lap when I sat up in bed. I look down at the breakfast he prepared and can't help but smile.

It looked very delicious, I might add

It looked very delicious, I might add. He really went out of his way to make me a special breakfast.

By my coffee mug I saw a pink folded paper. I take the note and start reading it:

Baby,

I'm truly sorry about last night. I know I should've told you about Sophie and I'm sorry I didn't. It won't happen again..
I hope you can forgive me...

All my love
H xx

Tears start to sting in my eyes. All the emotions I bottled up last night is finally escaping my eyes.

"No no no baby. I'm sorry. Was it to soon? I'm sorry. I'll just take it and you can talk to me when you are ready." Harry started to take my breakfast again but I quickly stopped him.

"No, I love it. Thank you so much." I say as I take his hands in mine. I move the tray of breakfast to my bedside table and murmur a "Come here." to Harry.