Graduation Day: Bataille Finale Part 1

GO FOLLOW THIS GIRL! EmilyCasillas7

Chapter 46: Graduation Day: Bataille Finale Part 1

Paul's POV

I tripped on my own feet and I fell down like a diva, with style. "Paul! You're not really going to trip on your graduation are you?!" Mr. Morehead.

"Of course not sir!" I fixed my composure and bowed like a prince. "Do it again!" He called out in his usual loud tone.

"Okay!" I called out cheerfully causing some students to laugh. "Just keep trying twin." Emily told me patting my shoulder.

"But I've already fallen like five times and fell like an angel from heaven." I pouted crossing my arms. I suddenly started to feel very queasy and I walked up to my teacher and asked if I could go back to the middle school and go to the restroom. She allowed for me to go and I quickly dashed to the closest restroom while clutching my stomach.

The restroom was empty luckily and I quickly ran inside a stall and let the contents of my stomach spill out into the toilet. I tried to shake the hood of my jacket to the side but I felt someone pull it back in my place. Once I was done I turned and saw Emily standing there worriedly.

"What are you doing in here? This is a boys bathroom." I told her while flushing the tiolet. "I don't care about that, your my twin and if something's happening to you, I want you to inform me first." She said seriously and handing me a water bottle.

I graciously accepted it and drank the crystal clear liquid. I sighed contently after I was done and looked at my reflection in the mirror. "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Emily asked crossing her arms. "Honestly, I don't know. But there is something that I've been hiding from you." I said taking a deep breath.

She raised an eyebrow. "I gave myself in heart, body, mind, and soul to Alonzo." I blurted out. She stood there too shocked to comprehend what I just told her. The air was thick with silence that I think I could hear the sound of leaves falling and touching the ground. "So... you aren't a virgin anymore?" I heard her ask carefully.

I nodded silently. "And you do remember that the queen told you that you would get pregnant." I whirled around and the background changed to a gloomy theme and my eyes widened showing my scared and innocent eyes. I turned back and gazed at myself in the mirror. I placed both of my hands softly on my flat stomach.

"A baby..." I whispered looking down gently holding my tummy. "Emily, what if I end up dying in the final battle?" I asked my eyes full of unshed tears. "That won't happen, because we will all protect you at the cost of our lives." Emily said seriously. "One way or another, you will make it. Even if something were to happen to us, you'll keep living on and Alonzo will take care of you and your baby." She smiled.

"Don't say it like that! We will all survive." I said not wanting to lose anybody else. "Are you going to tell him?" She asked me as we walked out of the restroom. "I'll tell him after graduation, so for the moment keep it a secret." I said clasping my hands together.

"Don't worry, I got you." She winked. We walked back and the teacher asked me what took so long. I said that it was a bit full and the teacher bought the lie. "Babe." I heard from behind me. "What?" I asked twirling around. "What's the matter? You look pale." He touched my face gently, almost as if I was an expensive vase.

"It's nothing." I fake smiled. He pulled me close to him and I gasped. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me, but just know you can trust me with anything." He said holding me tightly. I felt bad for lying to him, but it'll only be until we graduate, which will be in a few more hours.