The Children are Animals?! A Wild Adventure.

Chapter 43: The Children are Animals?! A Wild Adventure.

Paul's POV

"Must we really go to the park right now?" I complained glancing at Emily's phone to check the time. "Of course, it's time to have fun... all of us." She said referring to the whole group.

"Well honestly I would have liked to stay asleep." Ari muttered yawning loudly. "Same here, I'm lazy." Ladarius said rubbing his eyes.

"Alejandra and Esteban are lucky, they get to stay at home." Willie said without emotion on his face.

"Well, they have to keep watch over Lucifer and Specula." I protested. "Touché." Willie responded.

"I need a ride there." I said tiredly and I looked at my boyfriend hopefully. "Don't look at me, I don't know how to drive." He said.

"Not that silly! I meant-" But I was cut off by the ambulance alarm blaring across the road. "What's going on?" I asked as I saw the ambulance rush past us.

"Come on! Let's go see what's up!" I said energetically and ran after them. "Slow down you marathon runner!" Emily yelled.

I stopped running and laughed nervously. "Well, you might want to walk faster then." I said. She rolled her eyes and everyone jogged after me.

We followed the sound of the ambulance and I saw that it stopped right in front of the daycare. I saw the ambulance carry a woman into the red and white van. It sped off and a woman in her thirties stayed standing alone.

"What happened miss?" I asked worriedly. The group finally catched up and stood behind me. "Oh, it's terrible, my friend had a seizure and she helps me take care of the children. There's one more teacher here, but she doesn't do anything, she's always on her phone and never pays attention to the kids." She explained.

I looked at her sadly but then a lightbulb appeared on my head.

"We'll volunteer to help!" I said cheerfully. "Yes! I have experience because I have six younger siblings." Emily said.

"Thank you so much." She smiled gratefully. "This is why I love you." Alonzo said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I turned pink... Then.. Red... Then 50 Shades of Red and placed my hands on his.

"Oh, are you two um..." The lady asked us not finding the right words. "Dating? Yes, why?" Ladarius asked getting ready to talk back.

"Oh no!" She said shaking her arms around. "My brother got married to this rich man, so I'm used to it." She smiled kindly.

"It's nice that someone understands." I beamed at her. "Okay! Let's go and take care of these children! Literally." I said running inside.

All the children looked over at me and I turned red from all the attention. "Okay! Who wants to play duck duck goose?" I asked nervously.

The kids stared at me strangely and then ran towards me laughing loudly. "I do!!!!!" They all chorused together.

"Come on you guys! Come play while I find out what other things there is to play with." I said and Emily and Ari ran over to play with the kids.

The "lady" that was on her phone seemed to be our age. She was texting and then glanced over at us and her jaw dropped when she saw our men.

She jumped from her seat and ran over to Willie. "Hey there..." She said seductively but Willie gave her a cold stare.