How it all began

Chapter 23 How it all began.

Paul's POV

If you guys are wondering where we are, we are back home. We have decided to come back home to take a break.

Annie and Lucifer have come along too. They wanted to come and visit our time period. For now, they were staying at my house... much to Alonzo's protests.

And good lord... does he ever get jealous.

"Mom! I brought over guests!" I yelled out loud once I stepped inside my house.

"Oh, well that's great honey! Why don't you go show them your room? I'm a little busy." She responded.

"Alright!" I said and led my friends upstairs towards my room. We walked down the hallway and I opened the door to my room.

A wave of nostalgia hit me like a ton of bricks. When was the last time I had seen my room? I usually got home and told my mom I was going with my friends to hang out.

"So, this is my room and I you can sleep in my room Lucifer, Annie you can sleep in the extra room down the hall." I said.

Annie nodded and ran off to go see the room.

"But where are you going to sleep?" Lucifer asked me.

"Um, down on the living room I guess." I said shrugging.

"How come you don't sleep here with me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, because my mom would find it weird that I would sleep with a guy that I barely know on the same bed." I said smirking.

"So what's with you and pretty boy?" He told me seriously.

"Alonzo." I informed. "He's my boyfriend I suppose."

"Did he already ask you to be his boyfriend?" He leaned in closer to me.

"Um, not really..." I murmured rubbing my neck.

"Then that means I still have a chance." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I just there completely confused.

"Which reminds me, I'm going to go find Annie to see if she's settled in well." I said quickly walking out the room.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I leaned my back against the door and slowly slid down.

What have I gotten myself into?

***********************************

"Okay they're five minutes late! Where are they?" I asked checking my watch and stomping my foot.

Why do all of my friends have to be so late to everything. Even my "boyfriend" is late.

"Oh, look there they are!" Annie said pointing towards a group heading our way.

I waved at them and Alonzo wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around in the air. I laughed and he kissed me on my cheek.

I heard a loud cough and we turned around to see Lucifer glaring at Alonzo.

Alonzo glared back.

I cleared my throat and walked ahead to hug my friends.

"Having trouble again?" Alejandra asked me.

"Yeah, they won"t stop fighting over me." I whispered.

"Oh, where's Leslie? I haven't seen her at all." I suddenly realized.