The Sacred Promise of the Flower of Eternal Love

The Sacred Promise of the Flower of Eternal Love Part V

Emily's POV

I gazed starstruck at the huge castle in front of us.

"Hurry! We have no time to lose!!" Soldier Kitty warned us.

"Your right let's go!" I said and we all ran inside the open doors.

The inside looked very humongous and the walls and carpet were blood red.

"It seems you finally arrived." Red Devil said appearing from the shadows.

He took of his mask to reveal Blaze.

"You guys go on ahead..." Soldier Fire said stepping forward.

"But it's too dangerous!" I told her.

"Soldier Magic is in real danger please hurry." Soldier Fire told us smiling.

I gave her a sympathetic look then we ran up the stairs.

The last thing I saw was Blaze putting on his mask again.

Alejandra's POV

"I think we should begin!!" I told him and ran towards Red Devil.

"Good luck, you're going to need it." Red Devil said smirking.

I jumped in the air and lifted my leg and brought it down on Red Devils face.

He grabbed my leg and flung me against the wall and I crashed.

I stood up and once again ran towards him.

"Fire..." I began as ribbons of flame wrapped around my hand forming a glove of flames.

"...Slap!!" I finished as I smacked him across the face and fire burst around him.

I did a back flip and looked at him. "Did it work?" I asked out loud.

"Unfortunately it didn't." Red Devil said running towards me.

He gripped my neck and hoisted me a few feet above the ground.

I gripped his hand and tried to take it off of my neck but to no avail.

I kicked him in the face and he let me go.

He touched the spot where I kicked him and he winced in pain. His eyes glowed red.

"You shall die by my hands!!" He yelled and he shot a flame at me from his hand.

I brought my hands in front of me, hoping it would stop the attack.

But obviously it didn't.

I was forced back and the intense heat burned my skin.  

He chuckled darkly and was about to send me another attack but I glared at him.

I stood up weakly. "Why don't you just give up?!" He told me.

"Because I have people counting on me! And I won't die here!!" I yelled as I held up my hands.

"Sparkling..." I began as a huge crystal appeared in between my hands. I glared at Red Devil once again.

"...Ember Crystal!!" I finished as a huge sparkly flame shot out from the crystal.

"What?!" Red Devil cried surprised and the flame hit him. He screamed in pain.

"Do you really think that will stop me??" He asked getting up.

"No, but this might!" I yelled at him.

"Burning..." I began as I lifted my hands in the sky and sunlight traveled to my hand.

"Sun Ball!!" I finished as a ball of flame appeared in my cupped hands and I threw it like a baseball.

"No! This can't be!!" Red Devil yelled horrified.

The attack hit him and he yelled then he turned into dust.

I fell to the ground and my eyes started to close.

"No! I will stay alive!" I whispered and slowly crawled up the stairs.

                       Emily's POV

"I hope Soldier Fire is alright." I said out loud.

"Me too." Soldier Electricity said.

We reached another room with the walls painted yellow and a yellow carpet spread out across the floor. The ceiling was replaced with a glass roof.

"At last Soldiers." Yellow Mask said appearing behind a pillar.

"You guys go on ahead now it's my turn." Soldier Electricity told us.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, you gotta save our prince, now hurry!" He told us and we ran up the stairs.

                      Esteban's POV

"Bring it on!" I yelled and I rushed towards him.

"Thunder..." I began as I raised my fist in the air and yellow ribbons wrapped around it creating a sparking glove.

"...Punch!!!" I finished as I punched him in the face and he got electrocuted.

He only smiled. "Thanks, that really warmed me up."

"Shut up!!" I yelled and I held up a finger in the air and it sparked.

"Exploding Voltage!!" I yelled and I pointed a finger at Yellow Mask.

A thin ray of electricity flew at Yellow Mask but he jumped and dodged it.

"My turn." He said pointing a hand at me and sending me a blast of electricity.

I jumped to the side and watched as the ground where I once was exploded due to the impact of the attack.

I never realized that he had crept up behind me until he grabbed me and electricity zapped me.

"Promise your loyalty to our mistress and I'll spare your pathetic life." He told me while boosting the electricity.

I yelled in pain and then glared at the wall. "Never." I murmured.

"So be it." He said and increased the electricity.

I screamed and am idea came to me.

"Prepare yourself!" I told him.

"Shocking..." I began and his eyes widened.

"...Windfall!!!!!!" I finished as a huge thunder bolt flew at us from the sky.

It hit both of us and we yelled and Yellow Mask turned to dust.

I laid a couple of feet from the place where Yellow Mask and I got hit by the attack.

"There's no way I'm giving up." I whispered and crawled up the steps.

                         Emily's POV

"We're almost there!" I informed Soldier Inu and Soldier Kitty.

They nodded and we reached another room but this was painted blue and there was a pool in the center.

"So I presume you'll be fighting me?" Blue Mask said appearing from the pool.

"Soldiers... Keep going. Please save our prince." I told them sending them a sympathetic look.

They gazed at me and then they nodded and ran up the stairs.

Blue Mask smirked and then he got in defense mode.

"Here goes nothing!!" I yelled and ran to him.