The beginning of an adventure

Chapter 32 The beginning of an adventure

                        Paul's POV

"Where are we?" I asked out loud.

It was very beautiful here, a vast meadow of flowers, long tall trees, wild animals.

It almost looked like a forest.

"You are in the first world." Cynthia's voice rang as a bright light shone and Cynthia appeared.

"This area we are currently in is called Majestic Meadows." She continued.

The words Majestic Meadows appeared on top of us.

I looked around. Well... It does look majestic.

Suddenly one of the rabbits came towards me and sniffed my leg.

"Aw... Hi little guy." I said in a sing song voice.

"Hello." A voice said around the bunny.

I jumped back and stared at the rabbit shocked.

"ANOTHER TALKING ANIMAL!?" I yelled out loud.

"What do you mean another?" Alejandra asked me puzzled.

"How rude to ignore me!" The same voice yelled.

"Who is it?" Soldier Water asked.

"Oh, who cares! Soldier Magic right here!" The tiny white mouse I had saved earlier appeared on top of the rabbits head.

Soldier Water glared at the mouse.

"Oh, it's you." I said.

"It's nice to see you again young prince." It said politely.

"What's your name?" I asked as it crawled off the rabbit and onto my outstretched hand.

"My name is Shelly and I was sent by our great goddess to help you along the journey." She explained.

"Oh yeah, I remember you, you were always rude to everyone except our goddess and our young prince!" Cynthia said angrily.

"Be quiet! I'm trying to talk!" Shelly said sternly.

"Anyways... I can help by using one power and one power alone. Well, it's actually a helping power not a fighting one."

"Oh, joy." Soldier Water said sarcastically.

Shelly ignored her and continued.

"I am one of the three stars that grant wishes and my duty in this life is to help you." She said.

"So there are two others like you?" I asked.

"Correct." She nodded.

"I'll explain more later, for now I must leave with Cynthia back to The Crystal Kingdom." She said as she jumped off my hand and to Cynthia's shoulder.

"There's a small village called Flow Ville just passed the Majestic Meadows. I suggest you go and speak with the mayor." Cynthia told us.

"Call me if you need help soldiers." Cynthia said disappearing along with Shelly.

"Well I think it's best if we de-transform." Soldier Fire said.

"Why's that?" Soldier Electricity asked.

"Well think about it, if we're living in a village, I wouldn't want to talk to strangers who have wings..." She signaled to me. "Or stars on their foreheads."

"You have a point." Soldier Water said.

"Okay then do it, because I haven't transformed at all today." I said laughing.