My Knight in Shining Armour... Sort of

Chapter 24 My Knight in Shining Armour... Sort of

Paul's POV

"I deserve a whole year of not coming to school for tolerating such terrible behaviour." I murmured as I glared at my smiling friends.

Yup, another average day here at school.

And my friends are going to make me hang out with none other than Alonzo.

Sigh... Such a nuisance really.

"Run bish run!!" Emily yelled to me.

"Shut up!" I yelled back.

"Okay... Here goes nothing!" I said walking up to him grabbing his ear and dragging him behind the school building.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Damn I know I'm hot and you don't want no one else to see me but chill a bit you know?" He said rubbing his ear once I let him go.

"In your dreams." I stated.

"Only in my wildest." He winked.

"Haha very funny." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay so you must have a good reason to drag me by my ear all the way to the back of the building right?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I simply wanted your presence surrounding me today that's all." I placed a hand on my hip.

"So..." He said walking to the side of me and snaking an arm around my waist.

"Are you asking me on a date?" He asked a sparkle in his eyes.

"I'm simply asking to hang out." I said twirling out of his grasp.

The sparkle in his eyes died down making a look of disappointment rise on his features.

"Well, what can I say? Sure why not?" He smiled.

"I owe you one." I said patting his head gently like a puppy and walking off.

I think I left him like a love sick puppy.

Cause I think he was drooling.

***********************************

"This quiz is super hard." I thought in my mind.

Was it A? No, I think the answer is B, but yet... there's also C and we can't forget about D.

Oh, god this is intense!

A strong wind whipped up around the class.

I felt like I was starting to rise and rise into the air. But I paid it no mind.

"Palito!" Emily yelled grabbing my leg trying to pull me towards the ground.

Wait... What?

I looked down and saw I was a couple of feet off the ground. I glanced up and saw a black hole. It was like a vacuum it was sucking me into the darkness.

"Soldier Magic!!!" A dark voice boomed and a pair of shadowy arms emerged from the black hole and latched onto me.

It pulled harshly and I felt like I was being torn apart.

Alejandra and Esteban joined Emily in the game of tug of war.

If I don't do something quick Emily and the others will be sucked in too.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as a single tear glided down my cheek.

I've got to be brave.

"Illusion Kick!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as my chest glowed and copies of myself attacked my friends.