Arrival of a Young Soldier

Chapter 21 Arrival of a Young Soldier

Paul's POV

I lazily walked across towards a nearby shop along with Alejandra.

"I can't believe you made me get up early, on a Saturday, just so you could get a dress with a special discount." I told her while yawning loudly.

"I can." She stated and smiled.

"Okay, we're inside, now where is this dress you fell in love with?" I asked casually.

"Over here." She said leading me down through rows of clothes.

We walked and walked for a couple of minutes and then we finally found the dress.

"If this is a joke, it's not funny." I said looking at the dress in horror.

The dress was hideous! It was a very weird color like a rattlesnakes color. It was also in a funky way.

"Paul, don't be serious it's the one next to it." She told me laughing.

I looked to the side and saw an elegant red dress with black bows decorating it. The dress reached down to the knees.

It was dazzling.

"Yeah it's nice." I said daydreaming.

She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I snapped out of my trance.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Never mind." Alejandra said sighing.

"I would like to purchase this." Alejandra said out loud.

Suddenly someone ran past and grabbed the dress, running off with it.

He had a mask on so he was obviously a thief.

"Hey come back!!" Alejandra yelled.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her in an empty storage closet.

"Transform!" I told her.

She nodded.

I raised my hand in the air and yelled out, "Magic Illusion! Transform!!"

I floated in the air and the background changed to a starry night sky I pulled my legs to my chest and an Aurora sparkled brightly creating my black boxers and tight black knee high socks. I held my arms on top of my head and stood straight as black shiny ribbons wrapped around my body creating my wonderful black suit. I stood on tippy toes and made a T with my body as stars flew down to my body and created my black shoes and white gloves. My chocolate brown eyes sparkled as they changed to a radiant blue. I put a hand on my hip and my other hand in my pocket while smirking.

"I am the Soldier of Magic at your service!!"

Alejandra raised her hand in the air too.

"Flaring Flames! Transform!!" She yelled. She floated in the air and red flames appeared and rose up her body and created her crimson red underwear. More flames appeared and they turned into red ribbons that wrapped around her body creating her ruby red dress. She raised her bare feet in the air and they sparkled. Her black heels appeared and she traced a finger over her neck creating a necklace with a gold chain and a ruby in the center. She put both hand behind her back and picked up one leg in the air while winking.

"I am the Soldier of Fire! At your service!!"

We jumped outside a nearby window and climbed all the way up to the roof.

Then we jumped from building to building until we reached the thief.

We landed in front of him and he stopped.