The Soldiers Soul Mates, Shattered Dreams

Chapter 30 The Soldiers Soul Mates, Shattered Dreams

Paul's POV

Time and time again... I keep trying to escape every chance I get. But it seems I am not so good at being quiet.

"Oh, soldiers where are you? I need your help more than ever." I prayed sitting down on the bed.

For some odd reason, I was always in my soldier form. No matter what happened, I remained as Soldier Magic.

"I really need some more company." I told myself trailing my finger across the sheets.

There was a knock on the door and someone entered. I instinctively got off the bed and backed up against the wall.

"Pardon me young prince." A tall dark skinned man said entering the room. His eyes were a deep sea color. He looked actually pretty cute. I guess I'm not that into him since I already have my one and only.

Maybe one of my friends might like him... Soldier Water perhaps?

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"The prince has instructed me to show you around. He would do it himself, but he has a lot of work to do. He's my best friend so he trusts me." The man explained to me.

"Okay... What's your name?" I asked him curiously.

"Ladarius." He smiled. Well, I couldn't help but smile back. I guess it comes with being the prince of the Crystal Kingdom.

"Please follow me." He said holding the door open for me. I walked out and waited for him to close the door and guide me.

He walked to the left and I followed him. Hours passed and it was fun being shown the full grand tour.

"Alright, it's time I take you back to your room." Ladarius told me. I looked down sadly and nodded.

"But first... I want you to meet my other best friends. We were childhood friends, along with the prince." He said.

I raised my head up and nervously smiled.

He led me to a long hallway and took us to an open door. I could hear voices. Well, here goes nothing.

"Hey! Guys! The young prince has arrived!" Ladarius yelled dramatically.

Two heads turned and looked at me, they both smiled. There was a man and a woman. The man had deep red hair and was tall and also had dark skin. His eyes were obviously red.

The woman was slightly shorter than me and she had bright yellow hair. Her eyes were a bright amber color.

"Hey!" The woman said cheerfully. She was pretty similar to me in the way I acted.

"So, your the lucky one huh?" The man with the red hair told me smirking.

I blushed and nodded. I looked down in embarrassment.

"Aww! That's so cute!" The woman told me.

I smiled lightly and looked up at them. I guess these guys aren't so bad.

"Oh! And just so you know! I'm a thunder bird!" She smiled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I'm a thunder bird! I can grow electrical wings and fly with them!" She said proudly.

"I'm a flame tiger." The man said. "By the way, names Willie." He told me.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! Sorry for not doing this earlier! My names Ari!" She said honking herself on the head.