Our Friendship Part 2

Chapter 16 Our Friendship Part 2

Emily's POV

"Stupid Paul!! Always having to cause problems!!" I whispered to myself.

I walked slowly to the brown bridge that had a small stream flowing on the bottom.

I leaned on it and gazed at the water. A drop of water fell on the stream.

I stared at the sky in confusion and suddenly it started to rain.

My wet hair fell on my face and clung to it. I moved it away and walked towards my house.

On my way there my communicator flashed and Alejandra's voice said "A monster appeared at the west 5 star restaurant!!"

"Time to go into action!!" I said smirking.

I raised my hand in the air and yelled out, "Water Reflection! Transform!!"

I floated in the air and did graceful twirls, bubbles appeared around me and they popped creating my baby blue underwear. Then I did a back flip and in the midst of the back flip, water ribbons wrapped around my body creating my sapphire blue dress. I held one foot in the air and both of my feet sparkled making my silver high heels appear. A radiant waterfall appeared in the background and two water drops fell on my ears and they slipped down to the earlobes creating two blue dewdrop earrings. I twirled and held out two peace signs in the air.

"I am the Soldier of Water at your service!"

I ran past buildings and people until I finally reached the restaurant. It was destroyed and had a purple mist surrounding it.

Alejandra and Esteban arrived at the same time I did.

"Glad to see you here!" Esteban said.

I smiled and we all entered.

We cautiously walked through the now destroyed restaurant. We took very light steps so that the monster couldn't hear us.

We peeked over a bent table and saw that the monster looked like a doll.

We crawled over to another table to get a closer look. Unfortunately I stubbed my toe on a broken glass and I yelled in pain.

My toe started to bleed and also the monster spotted us. Can this get any worse?!

The dolls head flew at us and I held my hands out in front of me. The head smashed against me and I flew towards the wall.

My back connected with the wall and I felt immense pain.

"Soldier Water! Are you okay?" Alejandra asked me concerned.

"Fine." I called out.

The doll's head flew at me once more. I shut my eyes and waited for the pain but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw shards of flame embedded in the dolls face.

That could only be from...

"You evil doll! How dare you try to harm a young girl that's suffering already!" Paul's voice echoed.

I smiled happily. It couldn't be true... could it?

"Your even worse than Soldier Water right now!!" He suddenly said out of nowhere.

Why that little!! I clenched my fist and I glared at the ceiling.

"Excuse me Soldier Magic!! What exactly is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled.

I could see he was surprised and scared at the same time because of my tone of voice.

"Nothing to be concerned about!!" He said and appeared out of the shadows.

"Who are you?!" The doll asked surprised.

"I am the Soldier... That controls Magic and Illusion!!" Paul said.

"I am Soldier Magic!!"

"Well aren't you a cute one?" The doll said blushing.

Paul's face was priceless when she said that and I burst out laughing.

"Him? Cute? Please!!" I said in between laughter.

"Shut up and help me Soldier Water!!" Paul said running away from the doll.

"Fine! Fine!" I said and held out my hands in front of me.

"Bubble Blast!!" I yelled and bubbles flew towards the enemy.

The doll stopped and shot it's arms out at the bubbles and they exploded.

"What?" I said confused.

"Exploding Voltage!!" Esteban yelled and shot a wave of electricity at the doll.

This time though it hit the doll and it got electrocuted.

"Alright my turn!!" Paul said.

"Moonlights Requiem!!" He yelled and a rain of stars flew at the enemy.

The doll disintegrated and we all cheered.

"I thought you were never going to come back." I whispered.

"Yeah, well... If one of us is missing we wouldn't be the Secret Soldiers." He said and we all smiled and agreed.

True friendship has no boundaries.