The Confession

AN: Hey guys thank you so much for reading to this point! I'm sorry it took me long to update I've just been watching Pretty Little Liars and it's soooo good. If you like this chapter be sure to vote for it and share it with your friends. If there are any spelling errors please tell me so I can correct them, I will proofread this chapter later. Also if you have any ideas or criticism about the book please tell me. Anyways enjoy🖤

Jennifer's POV:

It had been a while since Arielle last talked to me, matter of fact looked at me. It's been a week. Ever since when I went to her house she has been acting strange. She's been all flirty with Jacob. She would hug him, kiss him, laugh at all his jokes.

And I hate to admit it, but it hurt.

I had just told this girl that I had feelings for her and she tells me she feels the same, but then goes off and gets all flirty with another guy.

Right now I was teaching my 4th period class. Arielle wasn't paying attention, as usual. She was looking out the window absentmindedly. The class period was almost over so I decided to give them a head-start on their homework.

"All right class you guys can start doing the study guide for 'The Tenth Man' now." I said to them.

A few minutes passed by and I looked up at Arielle and saw that she wasn't even doing the study guide, she was still staring out the window. She hadn't been handing homework in either. Her grade had dropped down significantly because of it. It used to be a 96 but now I think it's about an 81.

The bell rang and I called out to her "Arielle can you please stay behind. I need to speak to you about your grades."
She just looked at me for a few seconds then looked back out the window. Once all the students left the classroom I closed the door and went to my desk.
"Arielle please come over here." I said to her.

She quietly stood up out of her desk, grabbed her purse and put it over her shoulder, and walked to the front of my desk.
"Your grade has dropped down in this class." I told her.
"I know." She replied.
"If you continue like this you're going to finish the school year with a very low grade in English."
"I know." She replied again.

I got angry at her two word responses. I got up and stood in front of her and said "What has been up with you lately?"
"Nothing." She said.
"Then how come you've been flirting with Jacob?" I asked her anger laced in my tone.

"Because I feel like it." She said simply.

What? Because she "feels like it"? Are you kidding me?

"That's not a proper answer."
"Yes it is. I'm flirting with Jacob because I feel like it. Just like the same way you kissed my sister, because you felt like it." She said angrily.

So that must've been her that dropped my bag. I thought. Well no duh  who else could it have been.

"Arielle I didn't kiss her. She kissed me." I said trying to explain.
"You didn't look like you were going to push her off." Arielle claimed.
"I...I was just shocked by the whole thing. Arielle I don't like her,
I like you." I said trying to reassure her.

She scoffed "Oh really? If you like me as much as you say you must've broken up with Emily already right?"

Oh great, Emily.

"I can't. At least not right now. It's hard breaking up with someone. I can't just drop it all on her like a bomb." I said trying to justify myself.
"No you can." Arielle said matter-of-factly. "You just choose not to do it because you still love her."