Those Three Words

Cody's POV

I tied my bow tie around my neck. The black colour going well with my white dress shirt and black pants. I wore my black Vans as my final accessory. I turned to the mirror fixing my hair one more time. It was in its classic fringe. I looked to the dresser to see the box. I opened it up, making sure it was still there.

It took me forever to find the right one. It had to be perfect for Amber. I closed it carefully before placing it in my pocket.

"Hey Justin! You ready!?"

"Yeah. Do I look okay?" He wore a grey tuxedo and his hair was slicked back.

"Yeah, classy." I was about to walk out when Justin tossed me the keys to the car.

"You and Amber meet us in the car." I nodded walking out and into the living room where I saw Chris.

"Looking good Simpson."

" Thanks!"

"Can I see it?"

"What?"

"The necklace." I nodded pulling it from my pocket and giving it to him. "She'll love it. I know she will!"

"That's a relief!"

"I'll go get Amber!" He said rushing up the stairs. "Don't be so nervous!"

I took a deep breath, running my hands through my hair once again. You can do this Cody.

"My sister has arrived." Chris announced. I looked up to see Amber walking down looking beautiful as ever. Her hair was pulled back to a side pony tail, the bottom being curled and falling to her shoulders.

Her dress was stunning! She wore a half sleeve lace dress that went just above her knees. It wasn't too fancy, or too casual. It was perfect. I smiled at her, wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

"You look beautiful!" I complimented.

"Thank you." She signed.

"Your welcome little darling." I took a deep breath before saying, "I have something for you little darling." She looked at me confusingly. I went behind her, pulling the black velvet box from pocket and carefully taking out the necklace. I put the box back in my pocket.

I carefully placed the necklace around her neck. I heard her gasp when she looked down at it. I came back around and faced her. She had a big smile on her face.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful." She whispered, hugging me once again. I leaned down ever so slightly and kissing her softly.

I think i love her.

*****

Amber's POV

I can't believe he got this for me. It's beautiful! The pearls outlining the heart are amazing!

"Ready little darling?" I nodded grabbing his hand as we walked out of my house and towards the black range rover. He unlocked the car before opening my door for me.

"Thank you."

"Just doing my job." He winked. I giggled at his sense of humour. I still don't understand why he even is intrested in me. I'm nothing special.

"You are special!" I heard Cody say.

"Did i say that aloud?" He nodded. I must be warming up to him, if i speak subcontinously in front of him.

"You're one of the most specialist girls Amber. You have such a good sense of humour. You're one of the nicests people. You are one of the strongest people in the world, no matter what anyone says. You're completly beautiful and flawless. And I love you." Cody breathed out. I looked at him shocked.

Sure, i love him too. I think? I've never been in love before. Is this what love feels like? I get butterflies everytime i see him? His touch makes me melt? His hugs and kisses make me feel loved, on my worst days? Do you consider this love?

"I love you too." I whispered softly. Not to mention I've talked to him more this month then ive talked to anyone in years. He kissed me softly before pulling away. He smiled his charming smile at me before starting the car. I looked out my window to see Justin and Kat walking towards the car.

******

Kat's POV

We walked into the tall building. It had to have at least 60 floors.

"What restaurant are we going to?" I asked the boys.

"Panorama." I looked at them shocked.

"Aren't we underaged?" I asked.

"No, tonight is ages 16 and up." Cody replied.

"I've always wanted to go to Panorama!" Amber signed.

"Me too! I'm so excited!" Me and Amber smiled at each other before hugging our boyfriends.

"You guys are the best!" I said pulling away from Justin. We walked into the elevator pushing the 35th floor button.

Panorama is a restaurant and lounge in downtown Toronto where the windows look out into the city. It's such a pretty sight.

"Bieber." Justin stated to the waiter.

"Right this way." The waiter said leading us towards a table for four. It was a table in a little secluded area, it had more couples who were in their early 20s.

We sat in our seats, me and Amber sat by the window while the boys sat on the outside. Me and Amber looked out the window in awe. We could see, what seemed like all of downtown Toronto. It was really beautiful. I took out my phone, taking a picture.

"Hello. I'm Tristan and I'll be your waiter tonight. May I get you anything to drink?" He asked kindly.

"4 sprites please." Justin stated, ordering for all of us.

****

We were walking out of the building when Justin stopped me.

"Wait Kat, can I ask you something?" I nodded. I watched as he pulled a small red velvet box out of his pocket. "It's more of a promise okay?" I nodded looking at him slightly confused. "Okay here goes nothing. Kat, I love you. I have since the first day I met you. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You are a kind and caring person. You are also a strong girl, probably one of the most strongest people ever. I just wish I would of found you sooner, cause then I would know what true love is from before." I looked at him shocked as he opened the box to reveal a promise ring. The ring had a heart with small diamonds circling around it. It had the words "Together Forever." engraved on it.

"So, Kat do you promise that we'll be together forever?"

*****

Hey guys! Sorry this is uploaded so late. Me and Zee decided on a new schedule. We're gonna update two times a week, but instead of updating on specific days, we'll update once between Monday-Wednesday and Thursday-Saturday. I hope you guys are okay with this!

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

See yeah soon!

Stay Rad! ~ Jori