Dangerous? Yes! Regret it? No!

Dangerous? Yes! Regret It? No!

A collab story by Jorjor56 & ZeynepKay

Prologue:

Amber Walker

She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is mixed with Jamaican and Canadian.

She lives with her mom, and older brother Chris. Her father died when she was 10. She is now 16.

She is quiet, shy and doesn't talk a lot. She doesn't talk at all actually. She's mute. She talks to one person, Kathryn, her best friend.

She likes indie music, drawing, playing guitar and sleep. She hates being woken up, the colour orange and One Direction.

Kathryn Brooks, or Kat as she likes to be called.

Kat is the opposite of Amber. She is outgoing, loud, and stubborn. She also has a little bit of a temper.

She is also 16 years of age. She lives with her mom, dad, younger brother Nathan and older sister Devon.

Kat is 100% Canadian! True maple syrup lover! She has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

She likes writing, playing the drums, and sleeping! She hates violin players, snakes and Big Time Rush.

Amber and Kat aren't to big on pop music, but they do know there songs. There defiantly not beliebers or simpsonizers. But they do like a few songs by Cody and Justin. What they didn't expect was to meet them on the street and have everything change.