Jealousy

Justin's P.O.V

We came back home after we strolled around the park. It was silent, neither Kat or I talked. To be honest, I didn't want to talk. Jealousy filled with in me.

Who does that prick Josh think he is!?  Flirting with my Kat!

I swear the next time he makes a move, he'll be a dead man!

"Okay, seriously, what is going on with you? Your the one who wanted to go out and now you'r not talking." Kat says, frustrated.

"Nothing" I roughly say and continue to walk, but much faster.

"Stop acting like a jerk!" Kat spat and I stopped dead in my traks and looked at her.

"I'm not the jerk, Josh is!" I say with anger and fury.

All of a sudden, Kat started giggling.  What the heck?! Does she think this is funny!?

"What's so funny?!" I said a little calmer.

"Justin is jealous..." Kat sang and continued giggling.

My face softened and I let out a chuckle. "I am not jealous." I assure her but she just keeps on laughing.

"Come here, you." She skips over to me and I give her a big bear hug.

Man, I love her...

Cody's P.O.V

I was currently at my hotel room getting everything sorted out. Me and Justin were going to take the girls out for dinner.

For tonight I bought sonething special for Amber. And apparently Justin got something for Kat, but he won't tell what it is.

I open the black velvet box again to make sure the necklace is there. It was a silver heart necklace with little pearls outlining the heart.

I grab our tux's and head off back to Amber's house.

Kat's P.O.V

Me and Justin were at home, cuddling on my bed. I was still giggling at the fact that he got jealous.

He seriously goes overboard sometimes, it's just a boy that atrends telhe same class as me.

I swear, if he didn't know any better he would get jealous over Amber!

Beep Beep

I reach over to my night stand and grab my phone.

-I see you ;)

What the heck?! this is like the 50th message I got today from a private number, and it was seriously scaring me.

I got off from the bed and close the curtains. I have to be catious.

Beep Beep

I look back at my phone again.

-nice try babe, I still see you

Now I was panicing!

"Justin.." I say shacking.

"Yeah?" He says not looking up from his phone.

"We're being watched." I say while I have a tear threatening to spill.

His head shot up and he looked at me. and I could tell,

He was scared also...

---

Hey Guys we're back!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

comment/vote/fan

See ya guys on Monday, Bye!

-Zeynep