Lost Memories

Chapter 20

Lost Memories

****

Amber's POV

I opened my eyes to see some people I'm close too and CODY FREAKING SIMPSON!!!

'Holy shit! Your Cody Simpson!'  I signed.

"What did she say?" Cody asked.

"She doesn't remember you." Kat told him. I don't remember him!? I knew Cody Simpson personally?

"What do you mean she doesn't remember me?" His voice cracked.

"She doesn't remember you." Chris explained. Cody looked at everyone then at me. His eyes were glossy.

"I'm going for a walk." He grumbled before walking out of my room.

'Can someone explain to me why And how we know Cody freaking Simpson!?'

"Guys, i think Justin and I will tell her. You guys should go check up on Cody." Kat told my brother and Riley. They both nodded leaving my room.

"Okay Amber. This may be a little much to take in, but it will all make sense." Justin told me softly. I nodded.

"Okay. so about 3 weeks ago we met Justin and Cody. We spent the weekend with them, and they kind of saved our lives. twice." Kat told me.

'I thought Justin saved us the first time?'

"If It wasn't for Cody, we would of never found you two." Justin also told me. I just sat there. I didn't know Cody did all that.

"Amber, basically you and Cody were really close. And you not remembering him, I guess broke his heart." Kat sighed. I nodded.

Cody's POV

How could she not remember me!? I saved her life!

"Why Amber?" I whispered to myself as I walked out of the hospital.

"Hey Cody!" I turned around, seeing Chris and Riley running after me. Ugh! Riley is the last person I want to see. I kept walking, fastening my pace.

"Cody wait!" I heard Riley's voice and a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I sneered.

"Woah dude! What's your problem!?"

"What's my problem!? This is all your fault!"

"How is this my fault!?" Riley retorted.

"If you would of told us about the texts sooner! And how does she remember you and not me!? I met her first."

"You need to calm down. No one knows why she remembers me and not you. And what do you mean about you met her first?" He asked me, us both now more calm.

"Just forget about it okay?"

"Cody..-"

"I said forget about it!" He then backed away from me, and Chris approached me.

"Riley, how about you go back and join Kat and Justin. I'm gonna talk to Cody about something I've been meaning to ask him." I looked at him confused. He just shooed me off. I shrugged watching as Riley watched off.

"So what did you want to ask me?" I said sitting down on the grass. Chris joining me.

"Do you like my sister?" Is it that obvious?

"Um no?" I replied, but it sounded more like a question.

"You do don't you?" I just nodded. He chuckled. "That's cute!" I rose my eyebrow at him. He coughed. "I mean don't hurt her!" Then we both laughed.

"In all seriousness, I'm sorry that she doesn't remember you. But at least she knows who you are in general. And let's not forget the doctor said that she'll regain her memory back over time. So she'll remember you again. No telling when though." I frowned, before smiling a small smile, as did Chris.

"Thanks Chris. I guess we should go see your sister yeah?" I said getting up, offering my hand to help him. He grabbed mine as I pulled him up.

We started walking back in silence.

"Oh and Cody, you seem like a good guy. So you can date my sister. But if you break her heart, I will break you." I nodded chuckling. "I'm serious bro. My sisters been through A lot. Protecting her is my duty, and it's yours now too." I nodded understanding him.

"Don't you worry Chris. I'll risk my life to save her." He smiled at me, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Now that's what I like to hear!" He said giving me a nuggie. I slipped away from his grip walking into Amber's room, to see a scene that I never wanted to see.

Amber was hugging Riley, and I swear it looked like he was about to kiss her.

****

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! Like we're starting high school tomorrow, and my brain is kind of a jumble right now. Give me a week or so, and I should be back to my normal self!

Any tips on being a miner niner?

Hope you guys liked this chapter anyways!

For all you rushers out there, Zeynep has new Kendall Schmit story called 'I thought you loved me.'

And for all you Simpsonizers, I have a new story called 'Tattoos On The Gold Coast'

Give them a read maybe?

Song quote: "We are the thought provoking, softly spoken, heart wide open, chill emotion, kind of guys who shred on boards in the ocean." Super Beach Kids By Cody Simpson.

Comment | Vote | Fan|

Twitters: @JorJor56

@Zeynepkay0

Instagram: @tothemoonandon

@Zeynepkay