Missing

Chapter 17

Cody's P.O.V

(3weeks later)

"It's the next right turn." I tell Justin.

"I know" he says as he keeps driving.

Right now were in the car driving to Amber and Kats house. We came back a week early, and the first thing we wanted to do was see the girls even Though we're mad at them. 3 weeks ago was the last time we talked to them. Ever since than they never answered any of our calls, texts or Skype chats.

"What do you thinks the reason the girls haven't go back to us is?" Justin asks me.

"I don't know about Kat. But Ambers probably busy with her 'friend', Riley." I said putting air quotes around 'friend'. It's obvious that there more than friends!

"Omg Cody chill out! Riley is just a friend!" Justin tells in a annoyed voice.

"Yeah sure. Why are you so calm? Riley could be flirting with Kat too!" I say.

"If he try's anything ill cut his balls off and make him eat it!" Justin says.

"Eww! Dude!" I say disgusted.

"What?! What would you do if he pulled a move on Amber?" Justin asks raising his eyebrow.

"You don't wanna know, it's worse than yours" I say and he chuckles.

I look to see that we're pulling up to Amber's driveway. To be honest I had butterfly's in my stomach. And I could also see that Justin was also nervous. He was sweating like a pig.

"Nervous?" I ask and he nods rapidly.

We get out of the car and walk towards the front door.

"Ready?" Justin asks.

"Ready as ill ever be!" I said the gently knocked on the door. We waited like 5 seconds, then the door flew open reviling a young boy. He's probably in his teens like us. I could tell he hasn't sleeper in days, he had bags on his eyes. His eyes widen.

"Your Cody Simpson and Justin bieber!" He says shocked.

"Yeah we are. We were looking for Amber and Kat." Justin says then his face immediately falls into a frown.

"Are you a friend?" He asks and I nod.

"Come on in" he says while stepping aside as we both get inside. We walk into the Livingston and take a seat on the couch. The the boy comes back and sits down in front if us.

"By the way, I'm Chris. Amber'a foster brother." Chris says.

"Foster brother?" Justin whispers to me and I nod.

"I'll explain later." I whisper

"We're are the girls? Are they out?" I ask and Chris lets out a big sigh.

"You haven't heard?" Chris asks and we both look at him confused.

"Heard what?" Justin asks worriedly.

"The girls....they've been missing for 3 weeks. They left to a school part and they never came back. We've been looking for them everywhere. The police are still looking for them, but......but they told us not to keep our hopes up. Chris says looking down. My heart literally shattered into a billion pieces I could see the same happened to Justin because I saw a tear or two roll down his check.

Justin shot up from his seat.

"I'm gonna go look for them, I don't care how long it takes! Ill travel all around the world if I have to!" Justin says.