Some Separate Ways

Kat's P.O.V

"Amber! Wake up!" I yell, practically knocking her off the bed. I'm so damn worried! This never, and I mean NEVER, happened to her before. She's sobbing in her sleep, probably another nightmare about her dad.

"Amber, Wake up sweetie! Your just having a bad dream." Cody says also concerned but, he's just trying not to show it. Right now I'm also crying, it just pains me to see her like this.

"Should I call for help?!" Justin ask and Cody nods. Right at that moment I was thinking of all the possible things I could do to wake her up. Then I did something so unexpectedly. It normally works in movies, so I Thought it would work in real life too.

I slap her.

Suddenly Amber shoots up gasping for air with her eyes wide open. Justin immediately puts away the phone and rushes towards her. Were all looking at Amber, she scrunched her eyebrows together.

'Who slapped me and why?!' She aggressively signed. A sigh of relief left my mouth, Amber was back.

"You wouldn't wake up" I said and she stares at me, confusion all over her face.

'Why did you slap me? You could of just simply gently shook me' she says and now this time I look at her confused.

"Guys, can I talk to you two for a second while Amber gets ready." I usher the boys out the room and walk farther down the corridor. Justin and Cody both look at me like they already know what I'm gonna say.

"She doesn't know, does she?" Cody ask and I nod. A loud sigh escaped from Cody's mouth as he runs his hand through his hair.

"I think we should tell her." Cody suggests and I shrug, unsure about what we should do.

"No, no, no! We can't tell her! It'll make her feel bad and not have fun. She'll think something's wrong with her." Justin states. Cody nods understanding.

"Well is there?" I ask while my eyes getting watery.

"Is there what?" Justin asks. I first try blinking away the tears then answer him.

"Is there something wrong with her?" A tear slips down my cheek followed by another.

"No, no, no! There is NOTHING wrong with her! It's almost normal for this to happen because of her tragic childhood." Cody says calming me down. I don't reply, I just walk back into the room and see that Amber is still in bed. I walk over to her and sit next to her.

"Why aren't your ready yet?" I rub my hand up and down her arm soothingly.

"What were you guys talking about outside?" She asks ignoring the question I asked before her.

"We were just talking of things we could do today." I lie but she buys it and nods.

"So... What are we doing?" She asks getting out of bed and walking over to our duffle bag.

"We didn't decide yet, we'll talk about it during breakfast. Now hurry up and get ready! Were gonna meet the boys downstairs in 5 minutes." I said.

"Look who's talking, your still in your pj's too. And besides, I can not get ready in 5 minutes." She says picking out denim shorts and a Connor Franta tank top out of the bag.

"Just hurry up!" I said grabbing my yellow romper out of the duffle bag.

~25 Minutes Later ~

Knock knock knock

I run to the door and see Justin and Cody. They walk in looking kinda pissed.

"Hey, girls. What part of 'be down in 5 minutes' don't you understand?" Justin asks crossing his arms.

"Not our faults. Never tell a girl to get ready in 5 minutes. No girl on this planet can get ready in 5 minutes." I giggle and the boy chuckle.

"Well hurry up, if we leave now we'll make our reservations just in time." Cody says as Amber and I grab our bags and leave.

'Reservations?' Amber signs and Cody nods.

"We reserved a special part of the diner. So we don't get interrupted by fans or anything." Cody says.

~At The Diner~

Cody's P.O.V

"So... What's our plans for today?" Kat ask while munching on her pancakes.

"Me and Justin were thinking of being separate. Like you and Justin, and Amber and I." I suggest, I just hope Amber agrees. I really want everything to be perfect today. Today is like the only day I can be alone with Amber. She's always with Kat.

"I love that idea!" Kat says while giving Justin a quick peck on the lips. The I look to my left and look at Amber. I couldn't really read her facial expression.

'I would like that!' She signs. I literally was about to jump up and down cheering. But I decided to keep it cool.

During breakfast all I was thinking of was what me and Amber can do all day. Then I got the most perfect idea!

"We should probably get going." I said getting up. I can't wait any longer, we only have a day. It's not that long!

"What are you guys planing on doing?" I ask Justin and he shrugs.

"Anything my princess wants." Justin says smiling down at Kat.

"We could just be in bed all day cuddling." Kat says and Justin smirks.

"I wouldn't mind being IN BED all day." He emphasizes the two words and I look at him all disgusted.

"Please keep all you dirty thoughts in that small brain of yours." I said and we all just laugh.

We all say our goodbyes, and head our own way. We hop in my car and before I start up the car Amber pokes my shoulder.

'What do you have planed for us?' She signs smiling. I swear that smile just makes my instantly melt.

"Surprise, but I promise you it's gonna be one of the best days of your life's!"

****

Hello people on this earth!

Sorry for that short chapter, blame high school!

10+ comments and votes for the next chapter!

Song quote:

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song.

~ Taylor Swift. Red

Kk guys! See y'all later!

Stay kool! Bye