~Cuddles and Long boards~

Kat's POV

Justin and I finished our breakfast as Cody and Amber walked off. I looked over to them, before saying,

"They would look really cute together."

"They would. And Cody is practically in love with her." Justin replied.

"He is!?" I asked shocked.

"Well, he hasn't admitted it to anyone. I'm pretty sure he still hasn't even admitted to himself just yet. But he for sure is falling." I nodded in agreement.

"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded once again. We both got up, he came to my side interlacing his fingers with mine. I smiled down at them. They fit perfectly together. Like a puzzle piece.

"Why are you so quiet?" Justin asked me.

"Oh um. Just worried. You know, about Amber."

"Don't worry she'll be okay. If you want, we can call her brother and see if he knows anything?" I nodded as we reached Justin's hotel room.

We walked in, going to the phone they had. I pulled out my phone finding Chris' contact. I dialed it into the hotels phone, waiting for him to pick up. After a few rings, he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chris, it's Kat."

"Oh hey. What's up?"

"It's about Amber."

"What happened?" Concern was all I heard in his voice.

"Well, this morning when we tried to wake her up she was screaming and violently crying and shaking. Has she ever done this before?" I asked him. I heard him sigh.

"Yeah it has. It always happens when the day of her dad's death approaches." He told me.

"Why don't I know this?"

"Because it usually doesn't come this early. And she doesn't remember it. There like mini panic attacks. Which makes the person forget what happened." I nodded before remembering that he can't see me.

"Okay, so will she ever do it again?"

"Yeah. The night before he dad's death, and the night of." Chris told me.

"Okay, so I'll have her back by then. It's next week right?"

"No! It's this Friday. So if you don't want to see her like that again. Make sure she's home by Thursday and I'll take care of her."

"It is!?" I looked at the calendar the room had. It was indeed on Friday.

"Okay we'll have her back by then. Thanks Chris. I gotta go now. Bye!"

"Your welcome Kat. See yah!" He said before the phone clicked.

"So?" Justin asked me.

"It always happens when they day her dad's death comes. We'll have to be back by Thursday." I told him. He nodded before he leaned down, and I felt a pair of lips on mine.

It was heaven. His rough yet soft lips on mine felt amazing. His hand cuffed the side of my face, my hand in his hair. I ran it through, pulling it a few times. He pushed me down against the bed, so he was now hovering over me. Things were starting to get heated, before I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I sat up, him beside me.

"I can't. I'm sorry. It's just-"

"It's okay. I wasn't expecting you to any way." I nodded hugging him. He pulled me on his lap, I snuggled my head into his chest, inhaling his scent.