~Popeyes~

Chapter 18

~Popeyes~

Justin's POV

"It kills your little girlfriend." I looked at her shocked.

"You wouldn't." I sneered.

"Oh but little Justin. I will!" She retorted back.

"But I thought she was your 'best friend'" I said trying to out smart her.

"She 'was' my best friend." She replied back. I looked around myself, to see I was alone. The other guys couldn't even come in!?

I held the gun towards her. It's now that I wish it was real.

"So what's it gonna be Justin?" I just stayed there, looking desperately around. Still no one.

My fake gun was then knocked out of my hand. Then an arm locked around my neck. Choking me slightly.

"The guns fake Sarah! He played us!" I heard her brother say. "We should just kill them all!" He demanded. My eyes widen when I felt his hands release around my neck. I heard a thump and saw Anthony on the floor. I looked to see Chris looking down at him, his face angry.

"Justin! Get her!" I heard Cody yell. I looked to see him to my side.

"But she'll kill her!" I yelled back.

"Trust me!" I took my chances, running towards her.

Cody's POV

Why would he just go rushing in like that!? He's gonna get himself killed! Legit!

"Hey Cody! Where's Justin?" Chris asked as him and Riley approached me.

"He went rushing in." I said blankly.

"Is that my sister!?" Chris yelled.

"Shh!"

"I can't be quiet! Their hurting my sister!" He said running into the building. Riley got up following him.

"Well are you coming?" Riley asked. I nodded. He nodded back, continuing into the building. What does she see in him? I can do anything he can do, and better. Well I don't know sign, but I'm learning it! I got up rushing into the building.

I looked to see Justin being choked. Chris was making a secret attack and Riley was fiddling with the wires on Amber's shocker. He's so useless! I ran over pushing him out of the way.

"Go work on Kat's!" I demanded looking at the wiring that was connected all over Amber's body.

"I'm gonna get you out of this Amber. Okay babe?" Shit! The babe part wasn't supposed to come out! She just nodded. I could tell she was in so much pain. I released her hands and legs, then started working on the wires. I undid the ones on her arms, legs and body in no time, but the head gear she had on, was defiantly the hardest. I got it eventually, pulling her up from the chair, so she was leaning on me. I didn't want to pick her up, In case it just put her in more pain.

I looked to my side, to see that Riley had managed to get Kat out. Maybe he wasn't so useless. I looked to see Chris, beating Anthony. He's just gonna get himself in trouble.

"Chris! Stop! You're just gonna make it worst!" I warned.

"He deserves this! He took my sister!" He continued. Justin had Sarah tied up, as we waited for the police and paramedics.

"C-Chris!" I heard a soft voice say, before coughing. I looked down to see Amber, coughing up blood!

"Chris! Look at your sister! She wants you to stop!" He instantly dropped Anthony rushing over to me.

"Amber! I'm here sis." He said hugging her.

Chris POV

"Amber! I'm here sis." I said taking her from Cody's arms, and hugging her.

"C-Chris?" I heard her softly whisper. She then started coughing, blood coming out also. I gasped! One she was coughing blood, AND she finally talked to me!

"Shh... Don't say anything sis. I'm here." I'm such a bad brother. I promised her that I would protect her. And I failed. 

I felt a tear run down my face. No! I can't cry, not now. I sat on the ground, holding my sister, as we waited for the paramedics.

*Hours later.*

I sat on the hospital floor, waiting for the doctor. My mom had finished crying, so the only noise was her sniffles.

"Boys. I'm going to go get some coffee. Anyone want anything?" She offered. I didn't say anything.

"No we're okay Ms. Jones. Thanks though." I heard Cody say. 

"I'll come with you." I heard Riley say, as he got up. 

About 5 minutes later a doctor came out. I quickly stood up.

"Are any of you related to Amber Walker-Jones?" He asked.

"I'm her brother." I replied blankly.

"Okay. It's easier to tell this to a sibling then a parent. Could you tell your mother after?" The doctor asked. I nodded. We walked down the hall a little. So Justin and Cody, wouldn't hear us.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Well. She is now."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"While we were examining her, her heart stopped." I looked at him shocked. "Don't worry! She's stable now." I sighed in relief. 

"Thank god."

"She's one strong girl though. Her injuries are much more worst the Kat's. She had cuts, bruises and shock marks all over her body. Also she hasn't drunken or eaten anything for what looks like a week. With her injuries, and not eating. Just proves how strong she is." He stopped talking for a minute before speaking. "I have some bad news."

"Which is?"

"She won't be able to speak for a few months. But i see that she doesn't speak anyways, so that won't be a problem. Remember how the last time she was here i said if anything happens again, she may suffer from minor brain damage? I'm afraid that she might wake up with a little amnesia. It won't be too serious, she'll be able to gain that memory back, over time. And one more thing. She's in a comatose." He took a deep breath.

"And we don't know when she's gonna wake up."

------------------

So? How'd you guys like the chapter? Don't be afraid to leave a comment! Sorry for the late update!

We will not be updating on Thursday because... WE'RE GOING TO A CODY SIMPSON CONCERT!!!! 

We may update on Friday, we don't know yet.

Song Quote: "Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Must be stupid if you think we can start again. Are you joking? Must be joking. You ain't laughing, I ain't smoking. You must be crazy if you think we can start again." ~Conor Maynard.

I am obsessed with this song. Conor Maynard is a bad ass!!!

If we get 15+ votes we'll update on Friday.

comment/vote/fan

Twitters: @JorJor56

@ZeynepKay0

Instagram: @tothemoonandon

@Zeynepkay