New Mysterys

Amber's POV

My phone buzzed in my pocket, telling me I had a text. I looked to see a name I haven't texted in a while. Riley. I opened it to read,

'Hey Amy! Meet me at the park in 10 minutes?'

I thought about it before looking up at Cody.

"What's wrong little darling?" I showed him the text. "You can go if you want to. It's really up to you babe." I nodded, replying to his text.

'Okay... I'll see you soon.'

'I won't be long. Be back in an hour tops!' I signed getting up from Cody's grasp and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I walked over to the door, slipping on my Vans.

"Where are you going Amber?" Kat asked me. She was in the kitchen with Justin.

'Just to go see Riley for a little bit. I'll be back soon. You'll still be here right?' I asked referring if they would still be at Kat's.

"Yup!" Kat replied.

"I'm actually gonna go back to my hotel. I forgot something." Cody said getting up. He came over to me, holding the door open. I nodded in thanks, before grabbing my board(I'll get there faster) and walking out.

Cody followed. I was about to hug him when he pulled me to his lips instead. Sparks flew inside me, as I got butterflies when his lips touched mine. The feeling was amazing. I didn't know someone could make me feel this way. His kisses are the best! His lips are rough, but soft some how.

I pulled away, needing to breathe.

"Wow." I spoke softly. I heard Cody chuckle. I snapped my head up, almost getting whiplash. I blushed, that he heard my comment.

'How do you always here when I speak low?' I signed to him.

"Well, since you don't talk often, I have to listen closely, for when you do speak. And you also are very close to me. So yeah." He spoke the last part awkwardly. I just giggled, kissing his cheek, before hopping on my board and riding away. I turned around to see him smiling and waving at me. I did the same.

Kat's POV

I watched as Cody and Amber walked out. She was going to go see Riley alone? Justin gets jealous so easily compared to how Cody is reacting. He knows that Amber used to like Riley, and he's letting we go alone. Maybe he isn't bipolar after all.

Arms wrapped around me, taking my from my thoughts.

"Hey babe." He whispered on my neck. A shiver went through my body.

"What's up Justin?"

"Nothing. Just wanna hug my beautiful girlfriend." I silently awe'd turning around and wrapping my arms around him also. I inhaled his scent, always liked how he smelt. It was like Aeropostale and leaves. It's a weird combination, but it's a good one.

I pulled away looking up at his brown puppy eyes.

"Where's Amber and Cody?"

"Amber went to go see Riley, and Cody went to go get something from his hotel."

"He's letting her go alone?" I nodded. So did he. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a unknown number.

'If I can't have you, no one can.' I looked at it shocked.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing! Just my sister!" I said shoving my phone back into my pocket.

"Time to post a picture of us babe!" Justin stated pulling out his phone, and opening the camera. He put it in the selfie position before we started taking like billions of selfies.