Last Day Of School

Chapter 23

Last Day Of School

Kat's P.O.V

(1 WEEK LATER)

"Home sweet home." I said opening the door for Amber. She's fully recovered so right now me and her are walking into her room. I help her to bed and sit beside her. Honestly, I'm so freaking happy we left the hospital! i swear if I had to be there just one more day i would die! It always smells like sickness and when i walk in the hallway i see injured people, that just breaks my heart. i hate seeing people hurt.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" Amber ask as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I kind of have to. Tomorrows the last day of school. i have to empty mine and your locker." I sigh getting up and randomly messing around with objects she has on her desk. i was currently playing with a Obama bobble head. i don't even know why she has that. We live in Canada. Why would she have a bobble head of America's president? i hold it up to her giving a confused look.

"Chris bought it for me when he went to Washington with a bunch of friend." She explains and i nod putting it back down. i walk back towards her and motion for her to move over. She shifts to the left and i lay down beside her.

"I'm coming tomorrow to school too." Amber says and i turn my head to the right to get a better view of Amber's face.

"I don't think thats a good idea." I said unsure. I'm scared the jerk Richard will do something to her. Or worse, I'm scared she'll see Riley. He really did break her heart, even if he didn't mean to. But seriously! Why can't Amber just open her eyes and see the guy that actually loves her. Cody!

"Nothing will happen, I'll ask Chris to stick around me. Richard and his jerks can't touch me." She says. i think about it again and again. i still don't want her coming. I'm trying to think of other was to protect her, but not from Richard. From Riley.

Ding!

I got an idea and its full proof!

"Fine you can come!" I got off the bed and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Amber asked turning her head slightly to look at me.

"Washroom." I simply answer then walk out the door. i walk down the hallway then open the first door on the right. i walk inside i quickly take my phone out and open my messages, Then i go texting away to a number i've seen numerous times.

To: Justin <3

~Hey babe, is it possible for you and Cody to come with me and Amber to school tomorrow?

i click the send button and wait for a reply. i know i won't wait long, Justin always messages me back right away. it's like he's waiting by the phone.

Beep Beep!

i check my phone and look at the message.

From: Justin <3

~Sure baby! Anything for you! But we both have a recording session we'll be there at 9

i reply saying okay the exit the bathroom. It'll be fine since school starts at 8:45. It doesn't matter anyway! Nobody goes to class on the last day. They just empty their lockers and say goodbye to friends. Since me and Amber have no friends, all we have to do is empty out our lockers.
i walk back into the room to see Amber fast asleep. i once again lay down beside her and drift off into deep sleep.

(The Next Day)

i slowly open my eye lids taking in my surroundings. I'm still in Ambers room. i turn to my left to see Amber. Then i take my phone out of my pocket and check the time.

8:44

i shot out of bed and tried to get my shit together.

"Amber! Wake up. We're late on the last day!" I said and she just groans while tossing and turning in the bed.

"I changed my mind, You can go to school and empty out our lockers. I'm not coming." She says throwing the covers over her body.

"No! get up! You said your coming, so your gonna come!" I said shaking her once again and she lazily gets up.

"Ugh Fine! Thank God todays the last day!" She says grabbing a strapless summer dress from her closet. She then leaves the room, to go to the bathroom probably. i then walk over to her closet and pick out denim shorts and a simple white tank top. i quickly change and fix my hair into a ponytail. Then Amber walks in with the dress on and her hair down.

"Ready?" I ask and she nods. we both rush downstairs and finally leave the house.

We practically sprinted to school. i check the time and it was 9:00. Perfect! The boys should be here any minute. i walk in and go straight to our lockers. i open it and place my lock inside my bag since i'll be needing it next year. I throw 99% of the things in my locked in the garbage, since there all probably school work. I just kept things like my binders. I just use the same binders every year. i don't see why i have to buy new ones when i could still use these once that just have a few pen marks on it.

Once I'm done i walk over to Amber's locker. She was just finishing up.Thats when my phone beeped notifying me that i got a text. i take my phone out and look at the text i just received.

From: Justin <3

~Were at the front, you want us to come in?

it this boy crazy!? Does he know what would happen if they came in. I'm 100% sure that they would get noticed. The shit would break loose!

To: Justin <3

~No, We'll be there in a a few.

Just as i look up i see Amber with all her things ready. We walk towards the exit. The second we walk out the door we see the guys. i could tell Amber was also happy, because her face lit up like the forth of July.
We both run up to the boys and Give them hugs. Justin picked me up and twirled me around. And Cody gave Amber the biggest bear hug. But the our happy moment was ruined by a male voice calling for Amber.

"Amber...C-can we talk?" We all turned around to see the one and only....

Riley

*************************

Hey peeps!
another cliffy!
10+ comments and votes for the next chappie!

Song quote: I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me ~Miley Cyrus

See ya'll Monday!

Bu-Bye Babes! :)