Chapter 26

*This chapter contains Mature Content*

Bao Zheng's lungs felt as if the air had been knocked out of them.

"Bao Zheng?" Qing Hua said. He eyed Bao Zheng. His expression was unreadable. "Who is Tan Zhi?"

Bao Zheng blinked. "Why do you ask?" A lump developed in his throat.

"Your ex-wife is the second person to call me by that name." Qing Hua grabbed a strawberry and looked out at the dark water.

"He was..." Bao Zheng's voice caught. "A childhood friend."

"Oh." Qing Hua looked at Bao Zheng, he wore an apathetic expression but his eyes blazed with curiosity. They wandered across Bao Zheng's face, reading his expression.

"You resemble him a bit... around the eyes." Bao Zheng lied. "Just a bit, though."

Qing Hua nodded. "Where is he now?"

"He... died." Bao Zheng cleared his throat and straightened his back.

Qing Hua was silent. Darkness enveloped the landscape and the car.

"Should we head back?" Bao Zheng asked cutting through the silence.

Qing Hua's brows were furrowed and his eyes stared at the floor of the car. At a glance Bao Zheng knew he was thinking.

"Qing Hua?"

Qing Hua looked up, his face was serious. "Did you love him?"

Bao Zheng's eyes widened and his breathing quickened. He didn't want Qing Hua to know... about Tan Zhi... about his past.... about his feelings.

"No! I didn't like him half as much as I li..." Bao Zheng paused and his face reddened.

"Finish what you was saying." Qing Hua said flashing that charismatic smile. Bao Zheng began to despise that smile.

Bao Zheng's face grew hot and his hands perspired. The embarrassment slid down into his stomach, creating a knot.

"I think we should head back." He said turning towards the front of the car.

"Why? I think we were getting somewhere here." Qing Hua said grabbing his shoulder.

"It's dark and we really can't see the lake anyway." Bao Zheng's reasons fell on deaf ears as he felt Qing Hua's breath on his ear.

"There are other things we can do then." He whispered, his lips grazing Bao Zheng's ear lobe. Bao Zheng shuddered. He could feel the heat growing in his lap as his erection got stronger.

"Qing..." Bao Zheng's voice caught as Qing Hua took his earlobe into his mouth and began massaging it between his lips. A moan bellowed deep from within Bao Zheng's throat. He could feel Qing Hua smile.

"Looks like you want it as bad as me." Qing Hua whispered as his hand massaged the imprint of Bao Zheng's erection on his pants. "Tell me you want it." Qing Hua demanded quickening the pace of his hand.

Bao Zheng squeezed his lips together, refusing his body's urge to utter the words.

Qing Hua traced kisses down Bao Zheng's neck, slightly nibbling at the sensitive skin. Every place that Qing Hua kissed, felt like a passionate fire slowly destroying Bao Zheng's resolve.

"Say it." Qing Hua whispered placing another kiss on Bao Zheng's shoulder.

"No." Bao Zheng's voice was weak, he was losing.

Qing Hua pushed Bao Zheng down so he was lying on his back and tore his shirt off, exposing his lean chest. Bao Zheng's whole body was now red.

Qing Hua traced kisses down his chest, stopping at his nipple. He took the peak into his mouth and began to suck on it. Bao Zheng moaned loudly and grabbed the back of Qing Hua's shirt. Qing Hua brought his face up to his and kissed him passionately. Their tongues swirled around each other, hungry to taste each other's essence. Qing Hua pulled away, a seductive smirk on his face.

"Say it."

"I want it." Bao Zheng said lifting his head up and connecting their mouths once again. His erection was growing by the second as it pressed against his pants. Qing Hua sat up and pulled Bao Zheng's pants off, revealing his manhood. Qing Hua smiled.

"I want it... I want it..." Bao Zheng chanted as Qing Hua flipped him onto his stomach. Qing Hua elevated Bao Zheng's hips and placed his finger at his entrance and began to rub it.

Bao Zheng grunted. His body was hungry for Qing Hua's touch. The pleasure was consuming him.

"Do me... please."

"It looks hungry, should I feed it?" Qing Hua said grabbing a small carrot from the picnic food. Bao Zheng could feel him pushing it into his orifice. Qing Hua moved the carrot in and out of Bao Zheng's body, sending sensual tingles up Bao Zheng's spine.

Eventually Qing Hua pulled the carrot out, dropping it onto the floor and replaced it with something much bigger. Bao Zheng's eyes widened as his body slowly welcomed Qing Hua's length. Every time Qing Hua pushed into him, he could feel the pleasurable sensation of it hitting his prostate. The car was latent with the sounds of their bodies colliding as Qing Hua grabbed his hips and slammed into him harder and harder. The sensation was orgasmic as Qing Hua pleased every cell of his body.

Their intimate exchanged continued for what seemed like hours until they finally achieved their release, all over the car seat.

*****************************************************************

Qing Hua stopped the car in front of Bao Zheng's building. The street was desolate and most of the lights of the building's inhabitants were off.

"Guess we stayed out later than expected." Qing Hua turning towards Bao Zheng.

Bao Zheng chuckled and nodded. "I guess."

Bao Zheng opened the door and stepped out. "Get home safe."

"Bao Zheng." Qing Hua said before he could close the door. "What are you doing tomorrow night?

His face reddened. "I can't. I have a lot of papers to grade."

"I didn't mean to do that. I wanted to cook you dinner."

"Just dinner?" Bao Zheng said putting up an accusatory finger towards Qing Hua.

"Just dinner." Qing Hua laughed.

Bao Zheng bit his lip and closed the door. He walked up to his apartment. Though Qing Hua and him had parted ways his touch still lingered on his skin. His apartment no longer felt cold and lonely, as memories of Qing Hua were now everywhere. Bao Zheng had forgotten how warm it was to have someone.

Bao Zheng slid onto his couch. He turned the television on just as his phone began to vibrate.

Qing Hua: Made it up safe?

Bao Zheng laughed.

Bao Zheng: Yes. I did. Thanks for checking on me.

Qing Hua: What man wouldn't care about his wife's safety ;)

Bao Zheng: XD Goodnight.

Qing Hua: See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

Bao Zheng put his phone down and stared at the TV. Some late night soap opera was on. He turned the television off and decided to go to bed. Tomorrow was already too far away.

Thank you for your patience.