Chapter 9

The sun peered in through the dorm room window landing right on Qing Hua's face. He grimaced as the light broke him from his slumber. He opened his eyes and looked at the girl sleeping on his chest.

"Hey, wake up," he said shaking her shoulder, realizing he did not remember her name. She looked up at him, smiled, and laid her head back down.

"Five more minutes," she said rubbing her fingers along his collarbone.

"I have class." Qing Hua picked up his phone. He'd overslept.

She giggled. "Let's skip, we can go for round 2." She brought her face up to meet Qing Hua's and lightly kissed his lips.

"No," Qing Hua said against her mouth. He pushed her aside and stood from the bed. "This isn't a class I can skip."

He looked over at the bed that laid empty, his roommate had slept out last night. He threw her bra towards her. "You should get dressed."

She frowned. "Why are you so cold?"

"I'll call you," Qing Hua said grabbing a towel and retreating from the room for his shower.

Upon returning to the room he peeked inside and found that she had left, much to his relief. He sat down on the bed, rubbing his face in his hands.

"What the hell happened last night?" He asked looking down at the note she'd left.

Don't call me.

Fuck.

Qing Hua rolled his eyes and tossed the note in the garbage.

He got dressed and headed out to the dining hall.

"Hey Qing Hua," Tom exclaimed as he entered the dining area. Yan Tu and Tom had already grabbed their breakfast and took their seats. Qing Hua slung his backpack onto the floor and sat down.

"Rough night last night?" Yan Tu asked, banging his hands on the table and imitating feminine moans. Tom chuckled, joining in by play-humping the table.

"Yan Tu told me that he couldn't even sleep in your room from all the action going on."

Qing Hua shrugged. "What can I say?"

"What's your secret to getting so many sexy girls? You must have a trick." Yan Tu asked leaning in closely.

Qing Hua grimaced before pushing him away. "I'm handsome, I don't need tricks."

His friends both laughed.

"But there must be something you can tell us. How did you get Sandra? Everyone on campus has been chasing her." Tom leaned in, attempting to stare at Qing Hua down while sipping his juice box. "Did you get lucky?"

"He left her with me." Yan Tu cut in before Qing Hua could speak a word. " He said he had better things to do." Yan Tu said looking at Qing Hua disapprovingly.

"What was more important than Sandra Wong?"

Qing Hua ignored the boys' questions and stood up. "Going to get breakfast." He slowly made his way to the front.

Why the hell are they so nosy?

He grabbed a bagel and a cup of coffee and joined them again. He ignored their antics as they talked about hot girls on campus and other problems that didn't concern him.

Qing Hua's mind drifted to Friday night- to Bao Zheng and, their encounter outside his building... and to the man he brought to the movie.

Who was that guy? A friend? I doubt it. Lover, maybe? Is that why he's rejecting my advances.