Chapter 15

Qing Hua's lips collided with Bao Zheng's with a heated passion. Their tongues intertwined in a seductive dance of control as lust overtook them. Qing Hua pushed Bao Zheng onto his back, crawling on top of him. His hands explored Bao Zheng's small body as the kiss deepened. A soft moan escaped Bao Zheng's throat when Qing Hua's warm hands felt his chest, caressing its peaks.  

Qing Hua's tongue slid from Bao Zheng's mouth to his chin and down to his neck. His teeth teased his skin.  Bao Zheng's breaths were labored and his face reddened. Sexual angst built up in his chest, matching the explosive pressure of his erection.  He yearned for Qing Hua's touch.  

Qing Hua tore Bao Zheng's shirt off, exposing his tensed body. He ran his tongue down Bao Zheng's defined sternum and stopped at his nipple. His tongue played with the peak, teething it, driving Bao Zheng to the brink of ravenous tears.  

"I believe I found your sweet spot," Qing Hua murmured, bringing his face up to Bao Zheng's. Bao Zheng nodded. Qing Hua chuckled. 

"Don't stop." Bao Zheng said through exasperated breaths. Unable to take any more of Qing Hua's teasing, he shoved Qing Hua back onto the couch and climbed atop of him. He slammed his mouth into Qing Hua's passionately. Their bodies writhed together, relishing the sinful deliciousness. His hands wandered down to Qing Hua's hard bulge.  

Bao Zheng slipped his hand into Qing Hua's pants, clutching his firm erection with delicate strokes. Qing Hua moaned louder than he intended.  

He buried his face in Bao Zheng's neck, surprised at how skilled his hands were. Bao Zheng's fingertips massaged into the skin and pumped him like a flat tire, making it nearly impossible for him to hold back his impending orgasm.  Any moment, Qing Hua knew he was at the mercy of exploding all over Bao Zheng's delicate hand and cheap couch. 

 Bao Zheng hovered over him and watched his expressions shift. He couldn't help but notice Qing Hua's resemblance to Tan Zhi. He hadn't thought that in a long time but now, more than ever, their resemblance was apparent. Qing Hua's eyes focused on him, gazing from below with dark shadows circling his face. Bao Zheng gasped. That face. Those eyes. Screaming boomed from inside Bao Zheng's memories- the death chokes of Tan Zhi on fire. 

 Bao Zheng jumped to his feet, stumbled to the bedroom, and closed the door behind him. 

Silence. 

Qing Hua knocked on the door. "Are you okay?" 

"Yes," Bao Zheng said with his back against the door. "I just realized that its late and I have an early meeting." 

Silence. 

Bao Zheng clenched his hands into fists and said, "I'm sorry, goodnight." His heart pounded. He heard the bathroom door close.  

He walked over to his nightstand and pulled out Tan Zhi's picture. A bright-faced Tan Zhi was covered from head to toe in snow with Bao Zheng and Lee Zhen Hua standing next to him. Bao Zheng put the picture back in his nightstand and collapsed onto his bed.  

The next morning Bao Zheng was awakened by the ringing of his alarm. He looked at the time, it was after 9am. Upon further investigation of his apartment, he discovered that Qing Hua was nowhere to be found. The house was empty. Bao Zheng exhaled.  

He fixed a pot of coffee and slouched into his kitchen chair. The effects of that night's festivities  burned into Bao Zheng's mind and body. He could still feel every place that Qing Hua had touched and kissed him. Though he'd been the one to stop the encounter before it had gone any further he yearned for more.  

He got dressed and headed to the university. After a series of long department meetings Bao Zheng was finally free. He went to his office and went through his emails. He had several emails from students asking for extensions on homework and asking for permission to miss classes. His eyes glazed over the senders' list before stopping at an email from Qing Hua.  

Hi Professor Huang- 

Sorry I didn't say goodbye. My roommate called your phone and was able to let me in this morning. Didn't want to wake you. Thank you for letting me stay last night.  

Thanks,  

Qing Hua. 

Bao Zheng responded: 

Hi Qing Hua- 

It is my duty as your professor to ensure you were safe. It was nothing really. I am glad you got home safely. 

Best,  

Professor Huang. 

As Bao Zheng went through other emails and responded his phone began to vibrate. He pulled it out of his jacket pocket and looked at the unknown number calling him. He thought briefly before picking up the call.  

"Hello?" 

"Hey." Qing Hua said from the other end.  

"Qing Hua? How did you..." 

"I got it from Yan Tu's phone." His voice sounded very groggy. 

"Are you hungover?"  

"No."  

"Oh. Why did you call... if it's about last night..."  

"Where are you?" 

"In my office. Why?" 

"I'll be there in ten minutes." The call disconnected.  

"Hello? Hello?" Bao Zheng said. The idea of meeting Qing Hua after that night was finally hitting him. He gasped. His heart pounded and his palms perspired.  

"I can't see him yet." He said staring at the home screen of his phone.  

As panic began to set in there was a knock on his office door.  

Didn't he say ten minutes? 

"Come in," Bao Zheng said standing in place.  

Professor Lee opened the door. "Hi Professor Huang." 

Bao Zheng exhaled. "Hi Professor Lee." He sat at his desk. "How can I help you?" 

"I thought the new department changes may have went over your head and wanted to talk with you about them."  

Bao Zheng stood from his desk. "Well, I haven't eaten lunch, can we have this conversation over food?" He asked. 

Professor Lee smiled, "sounds good to me." 

"Great." Bao Zheng said taking out his phone and drafting a message.  

Had an unexpected meeting come up. I'll see you in class. 

He sent the message to Qing Hua's number. 

"Let's go," Bao Zheng said leading Professor Lee out of the office. 

Sorry for the late update. Schoolwork and the elections got me behind. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3