Chapter 4

Bao Zheng shuffled the papers that laid on the table in front of the classroom. It has been a week since the first class and he was finally getting comfortable teaching. He turned to write on the board but stopped when the sound a familiar voice crept behind him.

"Good morning, Professor." Bao Zheng turned around. Qing Hua was standing in front of him, his broad shoulders amplified by the black polo he was wearing. "I like your vest."

"Hello, Qing Hua."

Qing Hua slowly turned away, his eyes shifting from Bao Zheng's head to his feet. His chubby friend followed him to the back of the classroom where they took their seats. Bao Zheng smiled to himself and adjusted his vest as discreetly as possible.

"Hi class, I am assuming everyone completed the assignment that's due today?" Bao Zheng asked walking beyond the podium.

"Yes," the students said unanimously.

"Great, please pass your papers towards the front." He collected the papers and took his place near the board.

"Okay, today we're going to focus on the five dynasties of China."

The class continued as usual. Aside from the occasional noise of pens and typing, the classroom was silent. Bao Zheng finished writing the notes on the board and turned to face the class. His eyes drifted to the back of the classroom at the clock.

There's twenty minutes left, should I dismiss early?

Bao Zheng glanced at the students as they furiously tried to take notes. His eyes landed on Qing Hua at last. Unlike the other students his head was tilted upwards and his mouth had fallen open.

Is he asleep?

Bao Zheng picked up the large textbook on the table and slammed it down. Students jolted at the loud smack. Qing Hua shifted in his chair, but his eyes remained closed.

Bao Zheng made his way towards the back of the classroom where Qing Hua sat. The students' eyes followed him as he stopped in front of the sleeping man.

Bao Zheng's eyes moved to Qing's large Adam's apple, which bobbed slightly as he breathed. His long arm hung lazily beside his desk, his muscles clearly visible. Bao Zheng looked at his face. His eyebrows weren't furrowed, and the muscles in his face seemed relaxed. The smell of his sweet cologne filled Bao Zheng's lungs. He quickened his breaths attempting to savor it before clearing his throat.

"Am I boring you...Qing Hua?" Bao Zheng stated disarmingly. Qing Hua's eyes opened and met Bao Zheng's. His face was peaceful, innocent. He sat up cooly and rested his face in his hands.

"Well you can always catch me up after class, right?" He smiled, flashing his white teeth. He could hear the faint chuckles of students. Bao Zheng remained silent. Turning his back to him, he walked back to the front of the class, keeping his head turned so no one could see his blushing cheeks.

"Okay, so for next class, read those chapters and write your summaries. Ah! Don't forget to study! There will be a test in two weeks' time. Class is over." The class became loud as the students gathered their things and exited the classroom.

Bao Zheng stood at the podium arranging his papers. He looked up as Qing Hua and Yan Tu stood from their desks. Qing Hua lifted his hands above his head and yawned loudly. His shirt rose, exposing his lower abs. Bao Zheng gazed at the exposed skin. Qing Hua and Yan Tu made their way up towards the front of the classroom. Qing Hua's face was stern and cold as his eyes glazed over Bao Zheng.

"I didn't see you take any notes," Bao Zheng said staring at Qing Hua's back.

"No pencil," he said, exiting the room.

How could Professor Lee praise him as a good student? He has no respect for his elders.

Bao Zheng stuffed the papers into his bag and walked into his office, which he'd spent all week arranging. Pictures of his family and friends sat on the shelves around the room. He sat down at his desk.

I can't believe I ever compared him to Tan Zhi. He's nothing like him. Such a jerk!

Bao Zheng took the papers he'd collected from the students out of his bag. He searched through them until he found Qing Hua's paper. His penmanship was elegant and very neat. Just looking at his name on the paper brought Bao Zheng back to the image of Qing Hua's sleeping face. The pure manliness he exuded.

Bao Zheng pushed the papers away and shifted in his chair as his body started to heat up. He was having a reaction. He could feel the heat move to his lap as he felt himself harden.

Bao Zheng slammed his face into his hands. He slowly walked to his office door and locked it. He then returned to his desk.

Should I relieve myself here? Should I wait it out? I've never done anything like this before. Is this okay?

Bao Zheng closed his eyes. Images of Qing Hua's abs flashed into his mind. The thoughts transferred into his pants and it got harder. It was starting to get painful as it swelled more and more. Bao Zheng brought his hands to his lap and began to rub it, lightly at first. His touch becoming more vigorously as Qing Hua's thoughts began to sweep through all his senses. He could see his white teeth, his large arms, and broad stature, he could smell his minty breath and sweet cologne and he could feel his hand on his, caressing it.

What am I even doing? Why can't I stop myself?

Bao Zheng's breathing quickened. His chest rose and fell rapidly and he stuck his hand into his pants and gave himself skin on skin action. This was crazy. The last time he'd even felt another human's touch was the revolting shiver of his ex-wife after failed attempts at arousal. Yet here he was, fantasizing about Qing Hua's skin, how warm his muscles would feel wrapped around his body.

Bao Zheng was the type of man who only touched himself a few times a year out of necessity, to see if his parts were still functioning. Certainly not the kind of man who would succumb to strange lust over his own student! His body jolted violently. He moaned. He moved his lower body back and forth on his seat, using the heat generated to excel his body into a new ecstasy. Sparks transmitted into every crevice of his body, as he yearned to be touched.

This cannot happen. I have to stop.

He continued to stroke himself, his moaning became louder and more frequent.

How long had it been since he'd last felt this way? He couldn't remember. He no longer cared. Lust washed over him, drowning him in a darkly sea. His heartbeat deafened his ears as it rose.

"Qing Hua," he said in between moans. That student...that beautiful young man had a hold over him he could not explain. It was more than Tan Zhi... or was it? Bao Zheng bit his lip as his climax was fast approaching.

The sudden creaking of floorboards killed his orgasm. His eyes darted to his office door, where a shadow stood just beyond the frosted glass. His heart skipped.

He could not make out who it was but they could probably make out what he was doing. Bao Zheng jumped and raced to his door. Inches from grabbing the knob, his cell phone began to ring. He recognized the tune as his ex-wife's.

"Shit," he exclaimed as he returned to his desk to answer the call.