Chapter 22

Mature Content Ahead... You've been warned!

Qing Hua tightly grasped the back of Bao Zheng's head as he deepened the kiss. Soft moans escaped Bao Zheng's throat. Ravenous lust pulsed through his body. Bao Zheng wrapped his arms around Qing Hua's neck, who lifted and carried him to his bedroom. Qing Hua softly laid him on the bed. Qing Hua's hands explored Bao Zheng's chest. His caressed his hardened nipples. Bao Zheng growled, then moaned. Qing Hua broke their kiss to rip Bao Zheng's shirt off his body. His fingers kneaded Bao Zheng's soft skin as he ran his hand up and down his torso.

He pressed deep kisses into Bao Zheng's neck, sucking and biting just gently enough to not create a hickey. Bao Zheng's body writhed at the pleasurable sensation. Qing Hua traced kisses down his neck to his chest and then to his lightly muscled abdomen. His tongue twisted around his belly button, tickling the soft creases.

Bao Zheng's breath hitched. "Please..." He begged. Qing Hua smirked. Qing Hua slipped his fingers into the waistband of Bao Zheng's pants as he continued teething Bao Zheng's sensitive skin. Qing Hua snatched Bao Zheng's pants off, revealing his pulsating erection. Bao Zheng's face turned red as Qing Hua took him in his hand and began pumping the achy flesh. Bao Zheng bit down on his lower lip, wallowing in the overwhelming hot passion Qing Hua inflicted on him.

"You like that?" Qing Hua asked as he rubbed the tip with his thumb. Bao Zheng nodded looking down at him. Qing Hua smirked and lowered his head to take Bao Zheng in his mouth. Bao Zheng yelped. A sudden wet heat flushed his throbbing shaft, tender and fast.

Bao Zheng gripped the pillow under his head. Qing Hua never struck him as the type of man who would be so skilled at something like this. With a girl, maybe. It was almost like he was reading his mind to know exactly how he liked his body worked. Qing Hua molded his tongue into the shaft, swirling it as his mouth squeezed up and down. Just when Bao Zheng thought he would surely explode deep into Qing Hua's throat, Qing Hua brought his face up to Bao Zheng's and kissed him again. Their tongues swirled together, greedy and starved.

Bao Zheng pushed himself up and crawled on top of Qing Hua. He unbuttoned his pants revealing his sex, large and standing at attention. His eyes widened. The girth that sat before his eyes was twice the size of his own. Without missing a beat, he took Qing Hua in his mouth. Qing Hua gasped, his face twisting with aggressive pleasure. Though the hot skin was almost too big for his mouth, he managed to sink Qing Hua all the to the back of his throat. Bao Zheng was not as skilled, but was twice as eager. It had been a long time since he did anything like this, and he wanted more .

"Oh fuck," Qing Hua said placing his hand on the back on Bao Zheng's head. "Better than I dreamed."

Qing Hua pulled Bao Zheng up to his face and hungrily sucked on his lips. Saliva trailed down both their chins. Qing Hua slammed Bao Zheng onto his stomach, lifting his hips. A lustful moan escaped Bao Zheng's lips as Qing Hua's tongue teased his entrance. His hips shifted back and forth, chasing the wet warmth.

"Please..." He begged desperately. Qing Hua's index finger grazed his twitching entrance, sending electricity up Bao Zheng's hips. Bao Zheng shuddered. Bao Zheng bit into his lip, hard enough to draw blood. Then Qing Hua's finger entered his body. He could feel his insides stretch slightly, welcoming him. Bao Zheng gasped. After the slight pain, an unsurmountable pleasure coursed up his spine. His legs shook fervently as he began to push against Qing Hua's invasion. Bao Zheng's warmth surrounded his finger.

"Whoa!" Qing Hua exclaimed as Bao Zheng moved backwards, pushing his finger deeper into the confines of his body. His shaft throbbed at the sight. He wrapped his hand around his manhood and began to stroke it, as Bao Zheng moved feverishly on his finger. Qing Hua pushed a second finger into him, Bao Zheng's moans were louder now and his movement became quicker.

Qing Hua couldn't contain himself, if he had to wait any longer he would release himself at that moment. He retracted his fingers from Bao Zheng. He could hear a grunt in disapproval from Bao Zheng as he pulled his wallet out his pants and grabbed a condom.

"Turn over." Qing Hua commanded as he positioned the condom on his manhood. Bao Zheng complied, laying on his back. Qing Hua climbed between his legs. Qing Hua looked to tower over him, his manhood stood erect and his aura was dominant. Bao Zheng yearned to feel him badly.

Qing Hua lubricated and positioned his shaft at Bao Zheng's entrance. He pushed in. His size was beyond any Bao Zheng had ever experienced and his nerves were firing in pain. He felt as if he were being stretched beyond he would be able to accommodate. Bao Zheng yelped in anguish. He gripped Qing Hua's arm tightly, digging his nails into his skin. Qing Hua laid kisses down his chin and neck as he continued to push forth.

"So tight!" Qing Hua said as he began to move back and forth, his shaft massaging Bao Zheng's internal channels. Bao Zheng's face reddened and the veins in his forehead were visible. After several pumps, however, the sensations went from painful to pleasurable as Qing Hua's manhood hit his prostate over and over.

A hungry moan escaped Bao Zheng's throat causing Qing Hua to increase his speed, aggressively assaulting Bao Zheng's wanting body. Bao Zheng pulled Qing Hua's face to his and made contact, kissing him slowly. Their tongues swirled passionately and their sexual exchange deepened. Sweat was dripping from Qing Hua, coating Bao Zheng in his essence. Bao Zheng could feel his orgasm impending as Qing Hua pounded into him.

"I am gonna..." As Bao Zheng was about to finish his statement, Qing Hua, on cue, wrapped his hand around his erection and began pumping it. Bao Zheng grunted softly.

Moments later his seed spilled all over his abdomen. Qing Hua pumped faster, causing Bao Zheng's waist to shake.

Shortly after, Qing Hua released and collapsed next to Bao Zheng. Their skin stuck to the wet bed sheets as they looked at each other. They breathed heavily and their hearts raced. Bao Zheng smiled at Qing Hua, who looked exhausted.

"That was great." He said.

Qing Hua looked at him. His eyes were still hungry for more. "Wanna go again?" He asked.

Bao Zheng stared at him.

It was going to be a long night.  

Thanks for reading!