28. 🛡Immortal🛡

Do you want to know why we do this? Spend no minute not worrying about our duty? We sometimes don't know ourselves. We struggle ourselves, we shed so much blood, sweat and tears and we get up every day in the morning not knowing if we can do this. We run, we work, we dream, we BREATHE, not knowing if it's enough. And often we get disappointed. Late in the night, when we lay in bed, questioning ourselves if what we did was useless. We didn't want to understand that we have given everything and though failed. We came to the finding that it didn't even matter if we didn't try, if we weren't here. We got stuck in these depressing thoughts, but this time helped us to find ourselves again. And when we grew older we knew that sometimes we weren't able to do anything, that some deeds are in vain. The most important thing is indeed that we didn't give up fighting.
Every day comes to an end, and in the golden light of the evening sun we can pause for a moment and watch what we've achieved. Maybe it's not much, but when we see this beauty, this awesomeness, this happiness, this life in front of us, we suddenly know again why we do this. For moments like this, when the time stands still, moments that become pure gold, that become immortal, that become our most beautiful memories. That's why we struggle ourselves. That's why we get out of bed every morning, what we remember every evening with a smile before we fall asleep. I didn't say life's going to be easy all the time, but in these moments we all can be happy to be alive. There's not such thing as a replacement. Maybe you understand us now; why we do this. Maybe you don't. But it's okay. Only BREATHE.