19. ⚰Worth of our lives⚰

To all the ones, who are supposed to be great and mighty, to all politicians and rich people with much influence:
What would you answer if I asked you why the number of teen suicides increases steadily? Would you say: 'It's because they're too weak and too young to know better.' or 'They're sick and crazy.'? 'Just because they're simply feeble minded, misled and misunderstood young people who protest against a complicated thing called society.'? Yes? No? I'll tell you the answer: You, the government or the state or just the people in this thing called society are the misled ones, the mad ones, and the poor ones no matter how much money you have because you no longer know how to create a world worth living for.
Anastasya, 13. August 2016, 10.43 am
Just another girl breathing, a little girl with dreams way over her head and ink flowing within her veins, speaking from somewhere in our universe where I'm trying to find a place to stay because the earth is no longer the right place for living.

With this, I don't want to create the basis for a highly important discussion. Rather I wanted to share my thoughts because the words in my head are too shy for the world and too loud to keep them inside.