Second Encounter

AN: Wow 2 days in a row. Watch me not write until like next year.😭🤦🏾‍♀️

Jennifer's POV
Nothing really happened after Arielle's and I little exchange. I thought she was gonna be one of those of annoying students that would keep pestering me. I guess not.

I currently was reading a book. That's when I heard the class erupt in laughter. I looked up and saw that everyone was laughing but Arielle.

I guess she was the one that made the joke...

By only being in this classroom for about 30 minutes I could tell that Arielle was the "Queen Bee" of the school. Everyone seemed to love her.

Soon the bell rang and all the students gathered their things and left the classroom.

Everyone except Arielle.

She was just sitting in her desk staring at me. I started the falter under her intense gaze and decided that she needed to leave.

I stood up from my seat and asked "Ummm M-Ms.Agostinelli don't you think its about time for you to head to your next class?"

She smirked at my question and said "I suppose you're right Jennifer."

The way she said my name made my whole body get hot. I could feel my cheeks getting hot too. Before I even noticed she was standing right next to me.

"Lets make it in our best interests to not let last night happen again...kay?" After she said that, before I could even process it, she kissed me on my cheek, looked at me for a few seconds, winked and then walked out of the classroom.

I could still fell her lips on my cheek. I put my hand up to my left cheek and felt that it was pretty hot.

Wow...what is this girl doing to me?

1 year later

Well its been a whole year since that incident. Its now a whole new school year. Wow...its crazy how much things have changed in a year. Annabelle or as I call her sometimes "hard-ass" has become one of my closest friends in and out of school. I've had a proper conversation with Arielle again that whole school year, only glimpses of her in the hallways.

This year I was to teach Sophomores and Seniors. They gave me 3 English 10 classes and 2 AP English classes. I teach my first English 10 class 1st period, then I have a free period 2nd and 3rd. Then I have my first AP English class 4th and I have another free 5th. 6th period is my lunch break and 7,8 I teach my last 2 English 10 classes.

I wasn't given a homeroom this year so I just sat at my desk going over my lesson plans. About 15 minutes later I heard the bell ring that signaled the transition from homeroom to 1st period.

The first 3 periods went on boringly.

Ughhhh why can't this day just be over? I thought to myself glancing up st the clock. As soon as I read the time the bell for 3rd period to 4th rang.

Just 2 more classes to go, then I could talk about how miserable this start of the day was with Annabelle. I thought rolled my eyes internally.

I looked at the kids that starting coming into my class. Not one of them stood out in the slightest.

That was until a certain jet black haired girl walked into the classroom.