"Hmm .. ohk .. I'll do so .. if there is Any other problem I'll call you .. ok bie .. " Wad said to Kiet. Wad hung up the call .

"What did he say .. do we need to go to the hospital ?" Kongpob was panicking now .

"Well no .. it's just some Braxton hicks .. it's like your body is getting ready to give birth . ..he told you to drink water and breathe during the pain ." Wad then passed the water bottle to kong.

Then suddenly he saw that his phone was vibrating in his hand . He turned his phone to see the screen . It was Kiet

"Hello ? Kiet .. what's up " wad asked him

"Hey wad could you pass the phone to kong.. I wanted to talk actually .."

"Sure .. no problem .." He passed the phone to kongpob ,

"Hello ..?"

"Hey Kong.. I was thinking .. that could you go to the mall with me .. if you don't have a problem and you don't feel weak .. "

"Kiet it's ok .. I'm fine .. so pick me up at 4 "

"Fine .. I'll pick you up at 4 .. see you soon " and then he hung up the phone . Kong passed the phone to wad . Then they both drived into work , Kong felt the pain twice but he did what he was told and he felt better .

----

At 4 Kiet picked up kong from his office and took him to the Siam mall .

"Kiet why are we going to Siam? "

"Umm I wanted to buy a ring for my faen .. so I need your help to choose the best out of best .. ok ? "

"Ohh ... so you are finally proposing her .. great at last but don't plan your wedding before the babies come ok ?"

"No no .. never I won't.. you are my best man after all .."

Kong just laughed . Kiet Just parked his car and got down of thr car , he went to the other side and helped Kong get down . Kiet guided him to the jewellery shop which was a very gorgeous show room , many people were around .

A lady came towards them and asked what they were looking for Kiet answered that they wanted to see the rings . The lady took him to show cases .. whether different types of rings were displayed , Kong was just lost in his thought , he thought that he would never get proposed by any one at all . Arthit would never propose him , it would be just a dream if he did .. all his dreams were lost .

"Kong what do you think about this ..? " Kiet asked .

"This is really pretty .. this would really look good on her hand " Kong saw the ring and he was mesmorised.

They went through more rings even Kong told the sales man to show a ring for him , he wore the ring and showed it to Kiet, but then he kept the ring away .

But what they didn't know was , some one was watching them , and mainly kongpob .

-----------------------

A/n: I'm so sorry guys .. I suddenly became busy and I was also out of ideas .. and i had one last exams left yesterday .. so I had to study the day before yesterday .. so that's why . Im very sry .. hope you liked this chapter .. lots of love.. and Kong got a V chart award .. it was so wooow😍😍 I love singto .. well I wanted to show you something

 well I wanted to show you something

I edited this pictures

I edited this pictures .. it really nothing .. but I really love it .. it's so simple yet cool .. so my fav edits .. but anyways meet you later .

Thanking you
Bad-

Oh wait .. did you people see u-Prince where singto was also there ?? .. my FAVORITE ep is ep3 .. it was so awsum .. but I guess Arthit is better than pitcher .. and singto speaking English.. ahhh!!

And finally

Thanking you
Badtoms