#Bonus Chapter - Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Ok, firstly, it was not my idea to involve Rebekah in any of these-"

"It was not my idea either, Elijah! Rebekah butted in as always, but that doesn't mean, you will leave me to plan our whole bloody wedding on my own, just because your sister gets overexcited!" He rubbed his temple.

"You are right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you to handle my sister alone. And as for my business, I promise you I'll let you know, when it's ready. I want it to be a surprise for you."

"Why?"

"Just trust me on this, please." He pleaded me, while taking my hands in his. I decided to give in.

"Ok." A smile formed on his face and he went for my lips, but I got out of the way.

"What again?" He asked annoyed.

"You think I will forgive you that easily, after leaving me alone with Rebekah and wedding magazines? I swear the only colour I'll be able to see from now on is white!" He rolled his eyes.

"Ok, I had enough!"

Before I could even react I was pinned on the kitchen table and Elijah was on top of me. "What are you doing exactly?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"What I've been thinking about all day." He replied and without further due, he crashed his lips on mine.

His kisses were intense and demanding. I could feel all the lust he was holding back during my pregnancy coming out of him. I must admit I had missed him too. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders and I quickly got rid of his tie and shirt. In the mean time, he had moved down to my neck, kissing and sucking my most sensitive spot, which caused uncontrollable moans to escape my lips. With one quick move, he ripped my dress in two, leaving me only with my underwear.

"I liked that dress!" I complained.

"And I don't care!" He replied before sealing my lips with his once more.

Later, that evening we were lying on the floor near the fireplace, completely naked, with only a blanket covering us and in each other's arms. I watched as the flames danced around gracefully, while he was caressing my hair.

"We haven't thought a name." I said out of the blue. "We haven't picked a name for our son." I explained, turning to look him in the eyes. He thought about it for a second.

"I think I have an idea." He said after a while. I remained silent, waiting for him to tell me what he had thought of.

"Hector." I raised an eyebrow. "It seems fitting. It's a beautiful name, a classic but rare one and it's fitting." He said the last part looking at me.

"I think it's amazing." I smiled and reached for his lips.

He was more than eager to respond to my kiss and as he was pulling the blanket away, revealing my body to his sight, a loud cry was heard from the next room, so we were forced to part.

"I think our little Hector has a different opinion." I said standing up, heading to our son's room. I could feel Elijah's eyes on me the entire time.

Next morning, Rebekah called, informing me that she had booked an appointment at a wedding salon, for the day-after-tomorrow to start trying wedding dresses. Don't ask me how she managed to book an appointment at such short period of time. I really don't want to know. Naturally, I informed the whole gang, that is Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, as well as Venus. And here we are, waiting for our consultant to come.

"Oh my God, I'm so excited!!!" Caroline exclaimed, causing Rebekah to roll her eyes. "You are getting married! But, I won't forget or forgive that you didn't make us your bridesmaids!" Rebekah was about to reply something bitter, I could tell by her stiffened expression, but I elbowed her gently, as an attempt to hold her back.