Chapter 7

This time, my dream had to do all about numbers

This time, my dream had to do all about numbers. Actually, three numbers. Eight, fourteen and twenty-two. The dream caused me dizziness, so I was in a bad mood when I woke up. As soon as I was prepared for school, I went downstairs. The house was silent and my Granny didn't appear to be there. Then I noticed a note on the fridge "I've gone to the cemetery. I will come back by 3." So, I headed to school, eating a chocolate cupcake. I just love the fresh air in the morning. It's so resuscitative.

Arriving at school I saw Elena, Bonnie and Stefan talking. But, Bonnie left quickly, so I followed her after greeting Stefan and Elena, who greeted me back.

"Hi, Bonnie how are you?"

"Good. How about you?"

"I'm fine. What happened back there with Stefan and Elena?"

"Nothing. I just left to search for Caroline, because she doesn't answer to her phone."

"Bonnie?"

"Ok, I touched Stefan and I had a really bad feeling. I don't know what was it, but it was really bad. And since Stefan is now Elena's boyfriend-"

"Wait what?"

"Boyfriend. You didn't know?"

"No, not at all. Oh my God! I'll kill Elena for not telling me."

"Oh, she told me this morning, if it helps."

"Ok, maybe I won't kill her. Instantly. But what you said about this bad feeling?" I asked her, remembering the scene I saw when I touched Stefan.

"Nothing. Can you please forget it?"

"If you want me to..."

We were still outside the building when I saw Tyler looking with his classic evil-arrogant look at Stefan and Elena.

"Hey, look." I said to Bonnie, who did as I said.

Tyler took the ball from Matt and threw it at Stefan. I may not be an expert on football or science, but the ball would hit him right on the head. And it was going to be painful. But, nobody expected what followed. Stefan turned around very, very fast and caught the ball. And when I say very fast, I mean VERY fast. What was going on with him? He threw the ball back to Tyler, who took a step back, as he caught the ball. The throw must have been quite powerful. You should have see, Tyler's face. Nobody had kicked his ass like that. Ten points to Stefan!

The bell rang and we headed to history. Oh, why do I have to stand him the whole year? Damn!!! Well, I was looking around again, completely uninterested to the lesson. I was distracted though, by Tanner who asked Elena a question about a date or something. She obviously didn't know the answer, so Stefan –the perfect boyfriend- answered for her.

"Thank you, Ms. Gilbert." Mr. Tanner said to him, along with the classroom's laughter.

"Anytime." Stefan replied with a smirk. That caused my laughter too.