Author's Note

My dear readers,

My dear readers,

I owe you a great thank you for coming this far. Thank you for staying with me through the end. Thank you for all your votes and lovely comments. Thank you for all the support. Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry for making you cry, I swear I didn't mean it. I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I never thought that my story would come to this point. I never thought I would get so many readers. I cannot thank you enough!

Normally, this was the end of my story. And I make it clear from now that I'm not planning on making a sequel. Firstly, because I have already dedicated three years of my life in this story and I really, really need to move on and write something else. And secondly, don't you think that I have already put Elijah and Cassandra through enough? Let them have their happily ever after, for God's sake!

So, I said this was normally the end. But, reading some of your comments inspired me to write a bonus chapter. I will be posting this, along with a deleted chapter and some other extra stuff, I have in mind. So, you are not done with me just yet. Or I'm not done with you yet... Take it however you want. So, I was also thinking making a Q&A section, so if you have any questions about me, the story or anything in general, leave a comment below with your question and if there are enough questions, then hopefully I'll make a special Q&A chapter.

So, I guess this is it... It's been a long journey and I'm thankful for all of you. I don't know when I'll be posting another story, so I guess it's a small goodbye for now. Until next time, take care of yourselves and make sure to live every day to each fullest.

Also, if you liked this story, please share it with your online and offline friends and help it become more popular!

Love,

Evaki498