Later they continued talking and soon fell asleep in each other arms comfortably.

Next morning, Rishab and Madhu after getting ready started their journey in their car.  When they were crossing Pune, Madhu looked at him for any information about their journey.

"You want to know where we are going, right?" asks Rishab chuckling.

"What's the use! you won't answer me, right?" replied Madhu sulking.

"Don't put that face, for you I'm revealing my surprise this time; we are going to spend this weekend in Lonavala and Khandala."

"Wow....."squealed Madhu hearing his surprise.

"I knew you would be happy." said Rishab with a smile on his lips which made Madhu take a look at him for a second.

When Madhu looked at him silently without any answer, he glanced at her and asked her "'What?"

"Last weekend also we roamed around Pune and during weekdays you were busy with office, now this weekend you planned trip to some other place. You won't be getting any rest, Rishu." said Madhu concerned about his health.

"Madhu, travelling was never a tiresome thing for me. I love to visit places and also I know you too love it. I wanted to take you to many places as you never went for any trips."

"But we could have planned some other time." Madhu tried to reason but Rishab stopped her by showing his hand.

"You postponed our honeymoon and when I'm planning this small trips to spend some time with you, you have problem with this too." teased Rishab.

"I didn't postponed it intentionally, i thought we could go later when I come back to Mumbai permanently."

"I know but I like to travel places with you by my side, sweetheart." says Rishab giving her a flying kiss.

"So cheesy. I think I heard the similar line like 'I want to explore the world holding your hand.' " replied Madhu laughing.

"So what? It depicts my feelings too, so why can't I use those lines. " said Rishab offended.

"No no use it." said Madhu giggling.

Rishab smiled seeing her giggle. Their conversation continued teasing each other and in between Rishab flirting with Madhu.

After having breakfast on their way, they reached Lonavala and visited many places.

In the evening they went to Khandala. As soon as they checked in to their hotel suite, Rishab started ordering some juice while Madhu roamed around the suite.

When she opened a closed door, she was surprised to see a small private swimming pool. She took few steps towards the pool and turned around hearing Rishab's voice.

"Very small but nice pool na?" says Rishab removing his shirt buttons.

"Yeah" says Madhu with a little blush seeing him coming close to her while removing his shirt.

"Do you know swimming, sweet heart?" asks Rishab throwing his shirt on the nearby chair and standing in front of her in his vest and shorts.

"No Rishu, why?" said Madhu casually.

"Really?" asks Rishab frowning.

"Yeah"

"Okay then come, let me teach you." said Rishab.

"No, I don't want to learn now."

"You love beaches and waterfalls but doesn't know swimming.You should learn, baby."