__________________

'Aaaaaahhh!!!!!!!'

'Oppa!! Saranghaeyo!!!'

'Marry me!! I love you so much oppa!!!!'

Screams been heard from screaming fans Tzuyu and bts waved and bowed to fans as they walked out smiling. On their way home they decided to get something to eat before they went home.

They walked into a shop, Ofcourse their were fans but they didn't interfere their privacy. Bts,Tzuyu and the staff members and manager sat in the VIP room. It was starting to get noisey since everyone started talking.

"Oppa, Can we go to the city and check it out?" Tzuyu clinged onto jungkooks arms asking him. Jungkook looked down at her while she was pouting. "Yes, Will go shopping" Jungkook smiled and pecked Tzuyu on the lips. "Everyone eat up!" The manager yelled as everyone cheered and started dinging in. Laughters been heard, jokes, singing, dancing.

As they all finished up and drove to their hotel Jungkook and Tzuyu went to their room. "Aaaggghhh, I'm so tired" Jungkook just dropped his bags on the floor and laid on the bed on his stomach. Tzuyu smiled. She put her bags down to the side and moved jungkooks bag next to hers. She took her shoes off and got changed in the bathroom. She came out and walked slowly towards Jungkook.

"Babe, you still awake?" She asked. Jungkook hummed but his eyes were closed. Tzuyu smiled. She sat beside him and took his shoes and socks off. She put them aside and sat next to Jungkook again. "Babe, take your shirt off and put these shorts on, your gonna be uncomfortable in what your wearing at the moment" Jungkook got up slowly with his eyes still closed he sat their. Tzuyu chuckled. She helped him take his shirt off. As he took his shorts off and a he changed.

"Now you can sleep" Tzuyu kissed jungkooks forehead and covered him with the blanket. "Goodnight babe" Tzuyu said before turning the lights off. She cuddled him from behind as he slept soundly.

______________

( * - Means muffling voices/sounds)

*Bahaha, you look stupid*

*Pfffttt your the one that looks stupid you pink pokerdots *

*both of you shut up before they wake up*

*hyung, he just hit me*

*ill hit the both of you if you keep--*

Tzuyu opened her eyes to see the boys standing and sitting infront of her on the bed. She rubbed her eyes and looks at the boys side to side. Taehyung wearing pokerdot bra on his head which is tzuyus. Jimin with his arms in jungkooks jocks. Hoseok laughing and Yoongi on his phone Namjoon sitting their and jin who knows. "Uhm, what are you doing with my things?" Tzuyu sighed. She didn't really care cause they were pretty much family to her so.

"We came because we woke up early, we were bored" tae said. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and walked pass the boys grabbing her bra and jungkooks jocks and walked into the toilet.

"Yah, Jungkook ah, wake up pabo" Hoseok tried waking Jungkook up but he just moaned. "I've got your favourite kookies" Jungkook moaned again and got up slowly. "Put it in my mouth" Jungkook had his eyes closed and opened his mouth. "Rghhaaagghh---" Jungkook opened his eyes widely spitting whatever was in his mouth out "Wtf! " he growled. "Oops, it slipped" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders and walked into the kitchen. it was jungkooks socks that was in his mouth.

Jungkook laid back down and covered his face with the pillow. "Kill myselfL he mumbled" he went to the bathroom. He opened the door to see Tzuyu having a shower. "Excuse me, I just need to go toilet" Jungkook mumbled scratching his head still half asleep. He finished his business then started taking his clothes off. "Can I have a shower with you?" He asked. "Yeah sure" Tzuyu continued washing her hair then moving aside so Jungkook can use the water.

Once they finished they walked out to go to the room and change. (Their living in a apartment) while Tzuyu shut the door Jungkook was sitting on the bed he looked up at Tzuyu and tapped his thighs. Tzuyu understood and went to sit on his lap. "I love you so much" Jungkook rested his chin on tzuyus shoulders and wrapped his arms around her body. "I love you too jungkook" Tzuyu turned to face him and kissed him. "Cmon, let's get changed" Tzuyu got up as jungkook slapped her ass. He chuckled.

Tzuyu got changed as jungkook was still on the bed he was on his phone playing his games. "Babe, get changed hurry up" Tzuyu hung her towel out on the balcony and walked out the door.

When Tzuyu shut the door Jungkook answered a call from someone. But when Tzuyu just remembered about her phone she quickly went back to get it but as she opened the door Jungkook was standing by the balcony door with his phone at his ears.

"Hey good looking" Jungkook smirked

____________________________________
[1516 wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

A/N- Sorry about the VERY late update but hope you enjoy this chapter I still haven't come up with ideas of how the story is supposed to go but i usually just write it along as I go.

⚠️ ALERT!!!⚠️
GUESS WHAT! Author Nim is going to see bts in Sydney on the 26th May. I'll be spamming a lot of my snapchat: Mackenzie_252 Insta:Bangtang_fp YouTube: china_chickk