Epilogue

Accelerator sat on top of one of the houses in Magnolia Town. He liked it better here then Academy City. Sure it was smaller. But it was also brighter here, and crime and death was at a minimal, nobody trying to kill you, or conduct some type of twisted experiment. Here, Accelerator felt he could finally feel a little more peaceful.

"Heh.." said Accelerator. "Guess I should probably thank Grimoire Heart just for this....."

"Don't be so quick to relax." said Gildarts who stood behind Accelerator looking at the Fairy Tail guild hall that stood in the distance. "There's two sides to every story. You of all people should know that."

"I have to admit Old Geezer." spat Accelerator. "It's been quite fun."

"The smashing part, or the being smashed part?"

"A little bit of both."

Gildarts grinned. "I appreciate the enthusiasm. I thought you were always more of the antisocial type."

"I am." said Accelerator. "However, I'm not the same person I used to be a year ago....."

Gildarts nodded. "Change is a mysterious thing. How we are able become more mature, whether with age or experience....One thing is for sure, things are definitely going to be changing rapidly with our worlds now connected."

"I like this world." said Accelerator. "war is scarce, the sun shines without pathetic pollution....But knowing Accademy City, they're probably going to find a way to ruin it all..."

"Thinking of moving in?"

"Why not? I don't even take the curriculum in Academy City anymore....and both Last Order and MISAKA Worst are getting restless closed in all the time (MISAKA Worst is one of the last Sisters to be cloned next to Last Order, she actually siphons off all the negative feelings of the other 10,000 clones through the MISAKA network which as a result, makes her one of the most devious and prank loving clones).

"Hmmm....." said Gildarts. "Well in that case, I'm sure I have some room in my home for you....though my house is a little small, I'm sure I can fit in a couple of beds......"

Accelerator raised an eyebrow. "You sure you wanna do that Old Geezer? With that portal open, there's nothing stopping the darkness of the city from following me here."

"Since when have I let anything like that scare me?" said Gildarts. "Plus I gauruntee that Fairy Tail isn't the kind of place that would let such a darkness take hold of them..."

"Old Geezer...." said Accelerator with an incredulous look on his face. "This isn't some weird invitation to join your little wizard's club is it?"

Gildarts chuckled. "Well.....that depends......do you accept?"

Back in Accademy City's Windowless Building, Aleister Crowley was floating upside-down in his tank contemplating what had happened in the past weeks. It had been just as he predicted, unusually messy. But despite the messiness, it had also been unusually perfect. The Railgun had managed to develop her powers to a great extent, even managing to use Oberon, a power which was said only to be used by those who came from the line of Mavis.....something that Misaka obviously was not.

"Hmmmm...." said Aleister. "She is progressing beautifully."

Suddenly, a teleportation esper materialized into the room, bringing with her a blonde haired teenage boy wearing a flowery shirt and sunglasses. Motoharu Tsuchimikado walked forward towards Aleister as the esper teleported away.

Tsuchimikado used to be one of the greatest Fen Shui magic users in Necessarius, but ever since he became a double agent for both the science and magic sides, his taking of the esper curriculum had lost him the ability to use magic without great injury to himself. However, he still had other things he could count on......such as his mind for instance.