This Is Why I Hate Clowns

"Erza!!" exclaimed Mikoto. "What's wrong!!? And why do you look like you've just fought off a billion Laxus's!?"

Erza and Kanzaki stumbled into the cafe.

"We don't have time for this." grunted Kanzaki. "We've been decieved.....all of us....Erza Scarlet....I apologize...I should have suspected the pope lied to me from the start."

"Hmph." said Stiyl. "Not exactly the way I wanted Kanzaki to find out......but that's not the point here. I'm guessing Grimoire Heart has made their second move."

"You're right about that." Growled Erza. "But we have to get out of here before the next hour, or things are going to get crazy. Where are the others!?"

"They all went to see a movie at that theatre in the Shopping District." Said Mira. "Master and Laxus are still gone though."

"Well then come on!!" shouted Erza. "And one of you use the phones Mikoto gave us to call everyone else, we have to meet somewhere safe!!"

"We can go to my dorm!" said Touma. "It's a little cramped, but I have medical supplies."

"Good enough!!" said Erza. "Lets get out of here now, we might only have seconds..."

Everyone piled out of the cafe feeling absolutely confused about Erza's urgency.....that is until the inside of the cafe burst into flames and exploded. The building actually partially collapsed as a result of the destruction.

Natsu watched the burning building with a look of disbelief. "Wh-what just happened!!!??"

"Night Reveler." said Kanzaki. "He attacked me and Erza when we were fighting in the 23rd district. He took advantage of the fact that we had worn each other down and put a devestating illusion on us that rendered us completely motionless. He taunted that at 1:00 sharp he would destroy everything Erza had worked for......"

"Luckily, I still had enough magic energy left to tear myself out of the illusion." said Erza. "So I hurried back here.......that Night Reveler......he was strong....very strong."

"But where are we going to stay now?" said Charle looking at the ruined cafe with a horrified expression. "That guild was practically our home in this world...not to mention our source of income!"

"Academy City has it's own compensation system in case a facility here is destroyed." said Mikoto. "The store will be repaired, but we'll have to replace a lot of furniture."

"Aye!" said Happy. "Looks like our budget got a whole lot tighter."

"We'll figure something out later." said Lucy. "Right now we need to figure something out...."

"After we deal with that guy..." growled Gajeel.

Walking out of the ruined cafe, the flames licking against him but somehow not hurting him, was Night Reveler. "Bravo Bravo!! I hope you liked my performance, even though it failed to....blow you away!"

"Watch out!" said Erza. "This clown may not be at Aqualas's level, but he's dangerous."

Gajeel grinned. "Dangerous eh? That's my kind of enemy. So what do ya think Salamander!?"

Natsu grinned as well. "I'm thinking this guy deserves a personal beat down!!"

Stiyl took a cigar out of his pocket and lit it. "I think it's right to say that we now have a common enemy.....and if this guy is as strong as you say......I don't think he'll mind a little three against one."

"Make that four against one!" said Mikoto, her bangs crackling. "This crazy head is going down!!"

Stiyl turned to look at the others. "You people go on and meet with the rest of your friends, we'll handle this weirdo......Kamijou, try and contact Tsuchimikado, though I have a feeling he might already know about this."