Relentless Blades

"Keh!" Spat Zancrow looking Touma over. "You don't look strong kid......but somehow you were able to able to negate my attack..ineteresting."

Touma looked back to look at Mikoto. "So...care to tell me who this guy is?"

"To be honest." said Mikoto. "I've only just met him."

Touma grinned. "Then I guess you won't mind if I take over this fight from here."

"Are you crazy Kamijou!?" Mikoto exclaimed as her wings bursted a little out of stress. "This guy is a complete nutter psychopath!! He'll kill you!!"

"Yeeeaaaah." said Touma. "And Accelerator wasn't a psychopath?"

Mikoto opened her mouth and closed it. "Okay, good point."

"Hey!!" shouted Zancrow. "Are you two going to argue all day, or am I gonna get to see some blood and destruction!?"

"Bring it on you hair disaster!!" Shouted Mikoto engulfing her fists in lightning.

Zancrow grinned maliciously. "Continuing our little dance are we? SPECTACULAR!!"

Zancrow ran forward and thrusted his fist out expelling a massive blast of black flames. "Explosive Flames of the Fire God!!!!"

Touma thrusted his right hand out again and the flames dissapeared. Mikoto's electric wings morphed into ginormous tendrils and shot forward like spears at Zancrow. Zancrow was knocked back into the ground as the tendrils smashed against him.

Zancrow got up and leapt out of the way as the the electric tentacles quickly tried to subdue him. "Bellow of the Fire God!!!!!"

Zancrow exhaled another blast of flames. Mikoto reformed her wings and folded them over herself as the flames colided against her. Mikoto pushed back with her electric wings gritting her teeth. Touma ran past Mikoto and punched the fire blast with his right fist, shattering the flames into nothingness.

"Darn it!!" shouted Zancrow. "What the freak is up with you negating all my attacks!!?"

"Hey Misaka!" said Touma. "I know you've always been a powerful electromaster......but were you always able to make wings out of lightning?!"

"It's a long story." said Mikoto. "One that I'll tell you after we beat this guy!!"

"Beat me!?" shouted Zancrow. "That must be some fantasy you're living in fools!!!"

Zancrow swelled up his cheeks in preperation for annother roar attack. "Bellow of the Fire God!!!!"

Touma moved in front of Mikoto again and shattered the blast of black flame. Mikoto jumped over using her enhanced Dragon Slayer strength and grabbed her wings with her hands. The wings instantly morphed themselves into two giant electric blades in Mikoto's hands.

"Secret Art: Great Flashing Lotus Blade!!!!!!" Mikoto swung the electric blades around at blinding speeds. The blades grew in length and power with every blow that hit Zancrow. The ground around Zancrow was torn into rubble as the blades continued to swing.

Finally Mikoto bought both swords together, which formed into one gigantic blade. She swung it down in one giant explosion of power at  Zancrow's head.

Mikoto fell to her knees panting. "Man.......so tired..........and hungry."

Touma ran over to Mikoto and kneeled down next to her. "Mikoto! Are you all right!? You look like you've been drained or something!"

"You could say that........."said Mikoto weakly. "I guess,.....I'm still not completely used to using my magic.........owww......."

Mikoto's stomach gave a huge rumble.