Grimoire Heart Resurgent

In the southeast portion of Academy City, their was an area known as known as the warehouse district. That wasn't the official name of District 11, but since it was an area mainly known for the transfer of goods and shipping, it was called such. However, not every warehouse here was used by Academy City specifically. Some companies would buy out certain warehouses for their own personal use. As it so happened though, their was one warehouse in particular which was completely abandoned, but now it was being used as a base of operations. A base of operations that was in particular, being used by a certain pair of dark guilds known as Hydra Head and Grimoire Heart.

Master Hades stood in the middle of the rusty old warehouse contemplating. Though it might not have looked like it, Master Hades, also known as the former Master Purehito of Fairy Tail, had died seven years ago. In an attempt to wake Zeref, Hades and the rest of Grimoire Heart had attempted to take over the sacred Tenrou island of Fairy Tail, while the guild was actually having an S class mage exam on the island. In the aftermath of the battle, Zeref had killed Zancrow, Rustrose, Kain, and Hades. Bluenote had become missing, Zodio had died of his own foolish magic, and to add insult to injury, both Meldy and Ultear had defected. Oh, and Azuma was now a permanent part inside of Fairy Tail's great Tenrou tree

However, seven years after the battle, Black Whisper leader of Hydra Head had secretly gotten the mage known as Night Reveler, who was famous for his resurrection magic, to resurrect the members who had been killed by Zeref, and he got another one of his mages Gore Beastwalker, who had an unusual affinity with plants and animals (and an unnatural savagery to back it up), to demerge Azuma from the tree. It had been all part of Hades and Black Whisper's master plan in case the whole Zeref part didn't pay off. To instead find a different means to render the world at their fingertips. However, in order to do that Black Whisper first needed to find a way to return to his own world. He had nearly failed. If it hadn't been for Aleister Crowley's meddling, they might have failed in their plans.

"It seems that you love to dig your own grave don't you?" said Hades to himself. "Don't you Aleister?"

Suddenly the bucket of water which stood only several feet away turned black, and Aqualas rose out of the water like a man on an erie elevator. "Master Hades............I have news regarding our current situation."

"You may speak." said Hades.

"Zancrow follows the one known as Railgun like you requested." said Aqualas. "However, she is constantly surrounded by the other guildmembers, he is finding it difficult to get her alone. Meanwhile, it appears that the English Puritan Church is making their move on Fairy Tail as well, the sorcerer known as Stiyl Magnus was seen doing battle with Natsu Dragneel. They suspect that Fairy Tail seeks the Grimoires now."

"Hmmmm....." said Hades thinking. "Tell Night Reveler that it's time for him to give Zancrow a little hand in the whole divide and conquer bussiness. Is Black Whisper fully recovered yet?"

"My master............ still requires some time to heal......."

"Then tell Kain and Rustyrose that it's time they moved in as well." said Hades.

"And what of the ones known as Accelerator and Gildarts?" asked Aqualas. "Forgive my opinion....................but they seem like the most dangerous ones........................."

"Oh don't you worry." said Hades. "I have a special associate of mine to deal with them........."

Meanwhile, Accelerator and Gildarts were strolling through Academy City's District 23. District 23 was the largest district in all of Academy City, and for good reason. This was Academy City's Aeronautical research area. It held a wide assortment of Academy City's latest aircraft inventions, it was also an airport for students or tourists (tourists were only allowed if they were preparing to enroll in the city or if they were coming for one of Academy City's festival events). The place was littered with huge runways and airlines. Their was even several hangers that held Space Shuttles that were used before Academy City had created it's Space Elevator which shot into the heavens from the center of the city. (For more details on the Space Elevator, watch A Certain Magical Index the movie).

"What are we doing here?" spat Accelerator as he and Gildarts strolled in between the various garrage buildings and hangers.

"Just a hunch." said Gildarts. "I've sensing a strange magic coming from here for days now. It's been setting my teeth on edge. I thought it was time we looked into it."

"Old Geezer." said Accelerator. "You had better be right about this......or I'll kick that metal leg of yours from under you."

Suddenly Gildarts stopped. He looked around with a sudden seriousness in his eyes.

"Hey Old Geezer." said Accelerator. "What is it?"

"I feel another magic.....but this one is different......it feels.....familiar."

"Someone from your world then?" Accelerator spat. "Is it a friend or foe?"

"If it were a friend." said Gildarts. "I doubt you would find me acting so serious."

"An enemy then." said Accelerator. "Fine, I was getting bored anyways."

"Be careful what you wish for." a tall dark haired middle aged man with a white coat and purple clothes walked out of the shadows. "Because unless you can fly..........Then all you can do is.......Fall!!"

Bluenote Stinger held out his hands and all the gravity began pushing down on both Accelerator and Gildarts. Accelerator fell to the ground stunned as the the surrounding ground and him were weighted down into a huge crater. Gildarts however, began to emit a white magic aura and was still able to stand despite the intense magical gravity attack.

"Bluenote...." said Gildarts grinning. "It's been a while..........."

"Gildarts." said Bluenote. "It's been a while since both you and I have stretched our wings together."

Accelerator groaned as he was pushed farther into the dirt. "Hey Old Geezer......if you don't mind........"

Gildarts kneeled down and turned the electrode on Accelerator's choker. Since gravity, whether controlled by magic or not, still followed the laws of vectors, Accelerator was able to stand up with relative ease, leaning on his cane for support. (There are certain kinds of magic that can get past Accelerator's vector deflection ability, but they have to be completely void of following any kind of vector laws or physics in order to work.)

"So it seems you aren't so weak yourself..........." said Bluenote. "But.........will you soar like your friend here has.........or......will you crash and burn with your wings clipped......?"

Accelerator had only one thing to say. "Shut up."