The 103,001st Grimoire

"People are still unsure as to who or what are causing the intense tremors and destruction in the 23rd and 7th districts." said the Telivision in the Fairy Tail Cafe. "Meanwhile, classes have been cancelled along those districts until further notice. Anti-Skill is currently advising caution as they search for the strange assailent who assaulted the School Garden earlier today.."

Lucy, Mira, Mikoto, Wend, and Touma were watching the news report anxiously as Index and Natsu sat at a table in the corner devouring scones without remorse. Happy and Charle were sitting at their normal spot on the window sill.

"This is getting crazy." said Lucy. "So Hydra Head really was transported to this world too, but I don't remember that Night Reveler guy being anywhere near us during the battle back in our world.

"Yeah..." said Mikoto. "It's completey weird."

"I can't believe that Zancrow is alive though." said Mira. "All of Grimoire Heart is supposed to be deciesed. Unless you count Bluenote, but not even Gildarts could tell whatever happened to him."

"Well this Zancrow guy is now buddy buddy with Aqualas." said Mikoto. "And if that psycho is here too then it's really not good."

"So let me get things straight." said Touma. "Those two months Misaka went missing, she actually somehow got transported to a world where everyone used magic. There she fought an esper who could actually use magic and now you guys all got transported to our world........right?"

Mikoto shrugged. "You pretty much got the gist of it."

Touma nodded. "Just making sure. This isn't the first time I've dealt with magic anyways."

"Tell me about it." Mikoto muttered.

"But what are they after?" asked Lucy. "Revenge?"

"Too obvious." said Natsu in between bites. "That doesn't explain that weird Stiyl guy who attacked me."

"Yeah..." said Touma. "I should probably talk to Stiyl to make sure he doesn't keep attacking or something."

"The thing is, Stiyl and Necessarius's reasons for being here could be completely different from what Hydra Head wants." Said Mikoto. "But they definetly intended to come to this world, Black Whisper himself told me that was why he had wanted to reach level 6 in the first place."

"Makes sense." said Touma. "I bet he was pretty homesick."

"That's not the reason he wanted to go back though." said Mikoto. "Black Whisper's your typical power hungry type. He liked his current status as the leader of a big deal dark guild, plus he told me that he wanted so much more then just to go back......he wanted control...."

"So what do you think happened to Night Reveler?" asked Lucy.

"Wherever he went," said Natsu. "When we find him, we'll kick his butt!!"

"Aye sir!!" said Happy cheerfully.

Suddenly the cafe door opened.

"Hello fine customer." said Mira putting on her best smile. "What can we get y-"

Suddenly Natsu pointed at the man who just walked in with a shocked expression on his face. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHh!!!????? YOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

Stiyl Magnus waved a hand. "Yo...What's up?"

"Come back for a butt kicking huh?!" Shouted Natsu with a grin. "Well bring it on!!!!"

Natsu jumped into the air with his fists flaming and a devious look on his face as fire poured out of his mouth. Suddenly a lightning bolt hit Natsu in mid air, and Natsu fell to the ground charred.