Hade's Trick

"Alright!!" shouted Natu. "What's the plan!? Cause I've got nothing!!"

"Aye!" said Happy. "I've got nothing either!"

"What?!" said Touma. "Didn't you come up with something on your way here!?"

"Nope!"

"That's just Natsu for you." said Laxus grinning. "He basically wings it until he finds something he can hit!"

"But this is Mikoto we're talking about!" said Touma. "We can't hurt her!!"

The threesome turned to look at the blankly staring Railgun, her black energy wings tearing up the road behind her, the black energy tail also ripping up a trail behind her. And as if that weren't enough, the twister of metal was closing in slowly.

"Dang!" said Touma. "If that metal closes in enough we'll be ripped to shreds!"

"Then we'll just have to get Mikoto back before that happens!" said Natsu. "Come on Touma!!"

Touma Kamijou clenched his right fist determinedly. "Okay!! Then lets try this again! I need to get close enough to touch her........."

"And I think I know exactly how we're going to do that." said Laxus with a sudden gleam in his eyes. "Natsu! How would ya like to help me light up the night!?"

Natsu cracked his knuckles enthusiastically. "Sounds like fun!! Ya getting this Happy?"

"Aye!"

Touma however, just looked confused. "Huh? Just what are you guys getting at!?"

"No time to explain!" said Laxus, "You'll get it along the way! Now GO!!"

Without warning, Happy flew at Touma and grabbed his back, then he flew off into the air while Touma cried out in shock. Laxus and Natsu launched themselves at Mikoto.

"HEY!!" Shouted Natsu. "Over here!!!!"

Mikoto turned to look at Natsu with her blank ghostly stare, immediately a powerful blast of black lightning came hurling at Natsu.

"Iron Fist of the FIre Dragon!!" shouted Natsu, his flaming fist collided with the black lightning bolt, Natsu powered through the electrical blast, using his flaming fist as some sort of shield agianst the onslaught of electrical power.

"That's right Natsu!!" shouted Laxus. "Keep her busy!!" Laxus began glow with powerful electricity, his skin turned scaly as he activated every last inch of his vast power.

"SECRET ART: CRASHING THUNDER!!!" Laxus launched himself forward in a furious bolt tackle, slamming into Mikoto while grabbing hold of her at the same time, Laxus got up holding restraining Mikoto, wings and all,  with his arms like before, straining with all his might as Mikoto's wings tried spread out again.

"Hurry!!" shouted Laxus. "I'm not sure how long I can hold her!!"

"AYE SIR!!!" Shouted Happy flying at mach speed with Touma towards both Laxus and Mikoto.

"Alright!" said Touma extending Imagine Breaker outwards. "I'm coming Mikoto!!!!"

Suddenly the black electric wings gave a bursting spark and blasted outwards, causing Laxus to plow into the ground behind Mikoto. Mikoto's black electric tail slammed into Laxus like a club, causing the ground to erupt in an enormous shockwave. Mikoto then thrusted out her black electric talons and shot out a ginormous black lightning sphere at Touma and Happy.

Touma touched the sphere with Imagine Breaker, causing the sphere to shatter like glass into nothingness, but before Touma and Happy could get any closer, Mikoto's electric wings morphed into a multitude of dark electric tentrils which shot out and wrapped around Natsu and Happy, shocking the two of them with powerful electricity.