--------

Next morning kongpob woke up early as usual with the same routine . He had the same routine for about 6 days now , and his throat had some scratches from throwing up .. He could feel that .

His appointment was at around 8:30 , so he would have have to get ready by 7:30 and had to leave for the hospital , it was just 7 so he told Arthit to sleep because he had woken up by the sound of his throwing up , so Arthit went to sleep and Kongpob started getting fresh .

He came out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist and wet hair , he closed the door and was about to turn when he got startled . He saw Arthit standing near the door leaning on the wall and staring at him .

"Kong .. you are so beautiful ..  you are so sexy .." Kongpob soon became pink and it turned Arthit even more

"Well thank you and ... stop staring at me ... and I told you to sleep "

"Well I couldn't sleep .. because.. I wanted to watch you in that towel .. " Now kongpob was beet red , and at some point Arthit was having fun .

"Whatt?.. are you joking right now ??"

"Hahha .. Ohh.. kong you should see your face .. well you look so funny and cute...  how can someone look like that at the same time ." Arthit was surely having fun at this early time of the day .

"P' stop teasing me now ... I have to go to the doctor .. or I'll be late .. no go and sleep ... I'll leave now ."

"Ohh not before you have break fast .. now come on with me .. " He pulled his hand and took him to the table and pulled the chair so that he could sit down , he soon went to the other side and sat down .

After finishing with the food kongpob got dressed up and left for the hospital not before he kissed his boyfriend goodbye . He became a little late , but he would make it to the hospital in time,  so he didn't worry .

He reached the hospital , he pulled over at the parking lot and went inside . He went towards the receptionist,  it was a kind lady with red lipstick on her lips and the usual hospital uniforms with an ID card around her neck . Kongpob went to her and registered him self as present , there was not many people around so he would be next .

Soon that lady took him in front of the doctors chamber , as he entered the room he could see that a man in 40's sitting on the chair , but he seemed very good . So he went and say on the opposite chair of the doctor , as soon as he sat down the doctor spoke up .

"Nice to meet you .. what brought you here at this early morning young man ?"

"Well Sir.. I don't feel well this past 7 days , I have been throwing up everyday in the morning and then I feel very dizzy and bloated , and suddenly I have this weird cramps "

The doctor was going through the symptoms in his head , tried to recognize what actually had happened  to him , but his expression had confused kongpob.

"Well so I assume you had medicines and it didn't work .. so you came here , isn't it ?" Kongpob just nodded.. because he had nothing to say .

"Well if that's the case , it you could unbutton your shirt and lie on that bed. " it was a typical hospital bed with foam so that it didn't hurt to lie on a steel bed . Then kongpob did what he was told to do , he unbuttoned his shirt and lied on the foam bed .

The doctor stood beside him after he lied down , he took his stethoscope and pressed it on kongpob's heart and some other places then he brought his hands near the belly button .

"I'll press some places , and if it hurts please tell ok ?"

He then started his process to press around his belly , it didn't hurt until he pressed a place where it was unbearable,  and he screamed out . The doctor was shocked as he scream , soon he clapped his hand over his month and said sorry with the mouth closed only . But when the doctor opened his mouth he said something else , not what kongpob had expected to hear .

"Well .. umm if you could go to the bathroom and give me an urine sample.. it would be very good ." This was embarrassing to him , but he had to do what he was told .

He had returned from the washroom with the sample and he then passed it to the doctor .

"I'll be back ... please wait here .. " the doctor took the urine sample and left the room .

Kongpob was waiting inside the room ... He was feeling bored , he had explored all the corners of the room with his eyes . But then Arthit had appeared and saved him from dying from boredom via text.

From P'Arthit
How is it going .. is everything ok ?

Soon he replied to him .

To P'Arthit
I don't know .. the doctor left to bring the results .. it's been 20 mins now ..

From P'Arthit
Hmm .. ohk .. tell me after you get the result . And love you 😘😘

To P'Arthit
Well .. ohk .. Will do that .. anyways love you too 😍😘

As soon as he sent the text he say the door of the chamber open , but the sight had made him suprised .

"What are you doing here"

-----------------------
A/n: .. I'm sry I told you I would update today 2 times  .. but I couldn't . . Cuz it was quite busy day today .. and now I can hardly keep my eyes open .. I'll update an chapter tomorrow.. I guess .. still can't promise.. anyways pls get some ppl to vote for this book and readers ..

Thank you
Badtoms